• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

Well said KezraPlanes

unlockingsky

all the anti-piracy sentiments, what have they done to improve their situation? blame, sue, and attack. what a genius way to solve a problem. fight fire with fire and engulf others into it. piracy is not a black and white problem. you're dealing with social problems. if you're truly against piracy, then you should consider more friendly approach. eg. you put people in jail and they come out doing the same shit. why not do a rehab? this is just my comparison of deviant behavior intervention. try comparing us prison to spain prison systems.

dl276

I have a PSP-3000 thank you very much... And it's OFW 5.50, and I updated willingly and knowing full well I wouldn't have homebrew... There's nothing there for me. And here come a few facts for you:

Fact 1: This place was flooded with n00bs right before/after the release of HEN R1/2. And they didn't leave until they were sure Davee wouldn't deliver a ISO Loader. They took and gave nothing back. They left for places like dax.org (forums) and pspgen.com which are bastions of piracy. This place became quieter and a whole lot better.

Fact 2: Right after the release of CFWe, this place was flooded again with people who wanted to get ISO running on their PSP's... And guess what? 3k users here also wanted ISO loading. As soon as they got what they wanted they disappeared again all happy playing their ISO games.

How can something that's dead live forever? Unless it did something legen... - wait for it - ...dary there's no way it can live forever. And seeing it is not the case :p Don't get me wrong, there's lots of good stuff in the HB scene and I still fully support dev's... Problem is, all dev'ing in the HB scene is done. All you see now is support for piracy on the system, from a bunch of posers who learnt enough to make a ISO loader and most likely won't dev anything else ever again because all they want is the fame and spotlight.

---EDIT---

I was talking about the PSP Homebrew Scene, not the psp itself

I understand. I don't like CWF... I need plugin support.

HEN-A

Contributer
Ragnarock I would agree with you if what Kerza said was well said.First off all he is coming from an Anti Piracy perspective if I am correct ;).

Kerza im sure you have pirated or stole something in your life lol :laugh:.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
all the anti-piracy sentiments, what have they done to improve their situation? blame, sue, and attack. what a genius way to solve a problem. fight fire with fire and engulf others into it. piracy is not a black and white problem. you're dealing with social problems. if you're truly against piracy, then you should consider more friendly approach. eg. you put people in jail and they come out doing the same shit. why not do a rehab? this is just my comparison of deviant behavior intervention. try comparing us prison to spain prison systems.

And where is this coming from? I just stated facts... Didn't mean to offend anybody.

I do not care about CFW. Why are you unfair?

WTH? I never mentioned you specifically... Why are you saying I'm unfair?

Ragnarock I would agree with you if what Kerza said was well said.First off all he is coming from an Anti Piracy perspective if I am correct ;).

Kerza im sure you have pirated or stole something in your life lol :laugh:.

Yes... You are right... I used to steal LEGO's from supermarkets and was quite good at it - my mom wouldn't buy them for me :(

Ragnarok

And where is this coming from? I just stated facts... Didn't mean to offend anybody.

WTH? I never mentioned you specifically... Why are you saying I'm unfair?

Yes... You are right... I used to steal LEGO's from supermarkets and was quite good at it - my mom wouldn't buy them for me :(

Didnt The security cameras catch you??????:D

HEN-A

Contributer
Kerza return the LEGO you stole please lol...

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
I have to agree that not everyone is into ISOs and CFW for piracy. I personally want it because my psp, along with the majority of my electronics, have been damaged, and can no longer run UMDs, and ISOs would be a huge help. But there are people out there who are in it for piracy, which ruins it for everyone.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I REFUSE!!! THEY ARE MINE!!!! :(:(

Seriously now... I'm not proud of it... And I would return every single thing I stole if I could...

But why are we talking about my LEGO collection???

btw: No security camera could catch me... I was very smart for my age, and I would have been a great thief had I chosen that path. With my planning skills and vision? You kidding?! xD

But yes, Chaoskeeper is right... But something I was taught by the school and society is the only way people learn is if the whole suffers for the part...

HEN-A

Contributer
Offtopic Because you mentioned one of my favourite toys LEGO.

Ontopic:Only a few more hours to go.

Ragnarok

What do you mean by only a few more hours to go??

WildArmsV

I have a PSP-3000 thank you very much... And it's OFW 5.50, and I updated willingly and knowing full well I wouldn't have homebrew... There's nothing there for me. And here come a few facts for you:

Fact 1: This place was flooded with n00bs right before/after the release of HEN R1/2. And they didn't leave until they were sure Davee wouldn't deliver a ISO Loader. They took and gave nothing back. They left for places like dax.org (forums) and pspgen.com which are bastions of piracy. This place became quieter and a whole lot better.

Fact 2: Right after the release of CFWe, this place was flooded again with people who wanted to get ISO running on their PSP's... And guess what? 3k users here also wanted ISO loading. As soon as they got what they wanted they disappeared again all happy playing their ISO games.

How can something that's dead live forever? Unless it did something legen... - wait for it - ...dary there's no way it can live forever. And seeing it is not the case :p Don't get me wrong, there's lots of good stuff in the HB scene and I still fully support dev's... Problem is, all dev'ing in the HB scene is done. All you see now is support for piracy on the system, from a bunch of posers who learnt enough to make a ISO loader and most likely won't dev anything else ever again because all they want is the fame and spotlight.

---EDIT---

I was talking about the PSP Homebrew Scene, not the psp itself

Well that is reality, if mankind doesnt need something they just ignore it, and who knows what psp GO may offer in homebrew world, we still dont know if theres something different talking technically of difference with psp 3000, and as far as i know there isnt an ISO loader for psp 3k, maybe tomorrow tho.

And well, piracy, have been discussed thousand of times, but well i think it existed or began to exist because of ppl (outside of USA specially) and most of so called third world country, get games and they sell games 5th times the original place, and obviously that leads to piracy, yeah i hate piracy, and i hate double the ppl that get pirated games and live on the US, darn it they dont know how lucky they are to have the games at those prices

HEN-A

Contributer
You should not hate a person because they pirate but Piracy in general you should hate.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well that is reality, if mankind doesnt need something they just ignore it, and who knows what psp GO may offer in homebrew world, we still dont know if theres something different talking technically of difference with psp 3000, and as far as i know there isnt an ISO loader for psp 3k, maybe tomorrow tho.

And well, piracy, have been discussed thousand of times, but well i think it existed or began to exist because of ppl (outside of USA specially) and most of so called third world country, get games and they sell games 5th times the original place, and obviously that leads to piracy, yeah i hate piracy, and i hate double the ppl that get pirated games and live on the US, darn it they dont know how lucky they are to have the games at those prices

What do you consider third-world countries? People in third-world countries can't even afford a PSP

HEN-A

Contributer
Kerza now your taking it to far...

For your information they can indeed afford a PSP.Dont be ignorant in your post.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I am not... True third world countries are countries like in Africa where they don't even have food to eat...

What he meant was slightly undeveloped countries... Not third world... He's the one exaggerating.

See?

Ragnarok

I think it's time to stop discussing about countries

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I meant food! I edited the post xD Damn fast typing me xD

Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.