• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

It's not countries we are really talking about here. It's people. There's always a choice whether its a 3rd world, underdeveloped etc.

Stomach pump? :D

:laugh:

Diwib

CFW isn't just all about ISOs. I personally am sick of not being able to run any decent homebrew on a 3k. Not running psptube properly, not running any other hb allowing for other formats than mp4 which still doesnt even work after converted properly, not being able to play original gba/ps1 games i've got lying around or replace that endlessly crappy built in browser/boring menu with cxmb. And honestly PSP games are most boring anyway, the only one i waste time on is god of war after wasting way too much money on stuff like tekken. So unless i can use emulators to play _decent_ games i did buy years ago or watch videos it's just a "brick"/ebay food anyway.
The only reason i bought one was that i heard of people using it as an actual portable ps with quality games from the past. (Not knowing that there's new models that are unable to do so of course :mad: )

WildArmsV

What do you consider third-world countries? People in third-world countries can't even afford a PSP

I am from Venezuela, considered a third world country, all its economy is thanks to gas, we have money but only in like 5 states of 25 can be called cities with technology and globalization, is third world because of most of the other states underdeveloped, i buy everything from amazon, and have a friend bring it here, but our currency to dollars currency is expensive, but yes, third world countries is not what u think they are lol.

Wikimedia Error

underveloped, not poor

Ragnarok

Yup. Definetly getting too much offtopic

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Definately... let's save this for another time...

Ragnarok

But there's not much to discuss on topic ,is there?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
and American too I'd say...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Very true WildArmsV, cultural knowledge is very underrated these days

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
well, im gonna get back on topic *GASP!*. So this thing is legit then? (this is really the only website i've used concerning psp modding)

WildArmsV

well, im gonna get back on topic *GASP!*. So this thing is legit then? (this is really the only website i've used concerning psp modding)

It seems legit, lets wait until tomorrow, i say 80% truth, because of the place is coming, ppl working on it and a hunch xD

Ragnarok

Looks like it.Nothing can be said until it is actually released.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Too bad PSPGEN are commercial

Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.