• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52-M33-4 Released

Acerthief

open the archive, press PSP, then GAME150, then you'll see a folder that says an "M33UPDATE" (something like that), then decompress that and put it into ms0:/PSP/GAME150.
Ta-da!:D

frozen-flame

open the archive, press PSP, then GAME150, then you'll see a folder that says an "M33UPDATE" (something like that), then decompress that and put it into ms0:/PSP/GAME150.
Ta-da!:D

Hey thanks haha, i figured it out just before i checked your post =P when i downloaded it the first time not all the folders came along but hey it worked the second time =] thanks anyways

icedman204

why doesn't most or all cXMB's work on this update to 3.51M33, i've tried but all the themes i used didn't work properly at all..... :|

kaiiyu

HUH....

wait im a noob at doing this stuff to my psp

but i download this update for it but when i open the file it says on my PSP

"This update doesnt apply to this firmware or this firmware has already been applied."

But after i got to my system settings and its still 3.51 M33?

am i doing anything wrong?

mrfuture

I have recently moved from 1.5 to 3.52 M33 but can't get the update to M33-4 work.
I can't find the Game150 dir on PSP under PSP folder. I have Game. Tried to put it there but it does not appear under game menu. I have two programs that shows 3:33:3 on a star background with a march calendar showed in background on PSP when selected. It fails to run. How do I move on. I'm fresh into homebrew.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have recently moved from 1.5 to 3.52 M33 but can't get the update to M33-4 work.
I can't find the Game150 dir on PSP under PSP folder. I have Game. Tried to put it there but it does not appear under game menu. I have two programs that shows 3:33:3 on a star background with a march calendar showed in background on PSP when selected. It fails to run. How do I move on. I'm fresh into homebrew.

Create a GAME150 folder alongside GAME, then place the 3.52 M33-4 in it.

mrfuture

I already tried to create the folder. I moved the file from M33update4 folder within Game150, to the Game150 folder but this did not change anything.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I already tried to create the folder. I moved the file from M33update4 folder within Game150, to the Game150 folder but this did not change anything.

You're doing something wrong... you're supposed to move the M33Update4 folder inside of GAME150.

Once you've done that delete both of the old M33 folders you have in the old GAME folder.

mrfuture

There was definitive something wrong. I tried again and removed all M33 files from the Game folder and it works now. Now moving to next update.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what dose it mean put it in ur archive? how do i do that?
What? Download the update in the first post, then copy over the PSP folder.

kaco

Corrupted Data

Hi,
i got 3.52 m33, i copy the update file to my MS, direct to the PSP folder, when i try to run it from the game menu, it appears as corrupted data, when i enter again in usb mode, the file eboot.pbp, that should be en PSP/GAME150/M33UPDATE4 , is no longer there,
what can i do ? :confused1:
thanks

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Hi,
i got 3.52 m33, i copy the update file to my MS, direct to the PSP folder, when i try to run it from the game menu, it appears as corrupted data, when i enter again in usb mode, the file eboot.pbp, that should be en PSP/GAME150/M33UPDATE4 , is no longer there,
what can i do ? :confused1:
thanks

You could very well have a fake memstick.

kaco

Whats a fake memstick ?
i got several data saved on it, music, videos, i can play the emus , with no problem, neo geo, and Game Boy,

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Whats a fake memstick ?
i got several data saved on it, music, videos, i can play the emus , with no problem, neo geo, and Game Boy,

Fake memory sticks have lower quality parts that usually result in data corruption, like the disappearing files you mentioned.

Back up your data on the stick then format it and see if that fixes the problem.