• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52-M33-4 Released

kaco

Thanks i do that ,and it solve but, it doesnt let me network play it appears as no MS installed, im using a 8gb Sony., i tought it was original, i change to my first 1 gb, install the umd iso, and play with no problem, Could that be the issue, my 8gb SONY, is a fake ???

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks i do that ,and it solve but, it doesnt let me network play it appears as no MS installed, im using a 8gb Sony., i tought it was original, i change to my first 1 gb, install the umd iso, and play with no problem, Could that be the issue, my 8gb SONY, is a fake ???

in that case, it could also be because it is 8GB. Running programs under the 1.5 kernel (that is GAME150) will not function properly with an 8GB stick.

Although ISO games should work fine as they use the 3.X kernel, not 1.5.

abdull321

hi iam just asking about 3.52 as i tried to download it worked fine on the creator but when i tried to do the updator it stops at the psp screen

Acerthief

hi iam just asking about 3.52 as i tried to download it worked fine on the creator but when i tried to do the updator it stops at the psp screen

This only works on custom firmwares or 1.5

Official 3.52 doesn't work. ;)

apdd

ur gonna laff now

do i need too delete the update out games menu after i installed... ive already deleted it mind?? cheers

Mikell

>.<

Okay so i tried to update to v4, i already have 3.52 m33 but eveytime i run the version update it comes up with "the game can not be started". does anyone know what im meant to do lol
Ty in advanced,

Acerthief

Okay so i tried to update to v4, i already have 3.52 m33 but eveytime i run the version update it comes up with "the game can not be started". does anyone know what im meant to do lol
Ty in advanced,

Make sure you put it in ms0:/PSP/GAME150

Mikell

no just the GAME folder with the update in it, the GAME150 folder displayed nothing while using the memory card on the psp. >.<

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
is this realy free or a hack

Please don't double post, or you will lose your commenting privileges. To answer your question: yes it is free.