• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 4.01 M33

january39

eXo Staff
4.01 May be a TA-088v3 which means no CFW, if it's a TA-088v2 then only DC7 will work.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can i play ps3 games on my psp ver 4.01 M33? how?

Although this is probably a joke question, select titles (Lair and Bionic Commando Rearmed come to mind) can be played on PSP through the PS3's Remote Play feature.

mads

<p>HI
I am not sure how to convert my psp from version 2.7 to an upgraded version. what do i need to do this, and what settings has to be changed on the psp itself</p>

tortas95

<p>this costum firmware is stupid. it doesnt let me download the demo then play it. idk im knew at all this stuff so if some one can help me. that would b great.</p>

Vitucho

<p>This is my first time using a PSP. Which Custom firmware should I install first?. I am very new in this.
Please give me step by step installation.
I tried to follow above guidelines but didn't work.
I have PSP Update ver 5.02 Sony :( ..... HELP!!!</p>

reinisback

<p>hi can i ask, my psp is factory made and the version is 4.01, do i have the chance to made it possible to play download game?</p>

VEGAN0011

<p>this costum firmware is stupid. it doesnt let me download the demo then play it. idk im knew at all this stuff so if some one can help me. that would b great.</p>

some sony demo's only play on the 5.02 OFW ,make a pandora battery and switch between cfw and ofw ,or buy a second PSP and have one on sony firmware and one cfw

VEGAN0011

<p>This is my first time using a PSP. Which Custom firmware should I install first?. I am very new in this.
Please give me step by step installation.
I tried to follow above guidelines but didn't work.
I have PSP Update ver 5.02 Sony :( ..... HELP!!!</p>

have you got a pandora to downgrade with first ,as you have to downgrade to 1.50 to install cfw

icecold209

<p>i havnt updated my psp for a while an know i want to update it to the new 5.00 update and the one i have is the 3.71m33 what should i do?</p>

january39

eXo Staff

ronnel1113

<p>dark_alex pls help my psp cfw 4.01 can't read iso/cso game,,my psp is no drive like m33,you have an update for my psp for having drive?</p>

Alex

ronnel1113

dark_alex pls help my psp cfw 4.01 can't read iso/cso game,,my psp is no drive like m33,you have an update for my psp for having drive?

dark-alex aint here mate, try pressing select in the xmb(the menu where picture/music is) and changing the driver to m33

i have a psp 2006 4.01 version. it dont have iso, cso files. so can you hack this version?
if you bought it with that fw then no

if u havent, you will neeed a pandoras battery and mms

J

jx233

alex_e said:
dark-alex aint here mate, try pressing select in the xmb(the menu where picture/music is) and changing the driver to m33

Dark_Alex is rarely here, but he is an Administrator of this site. :w00t: