• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33

J

jx233

Glad to help ya out. :) Also, you should update to 5.00 M33-6 after installing 5.00 M33.

january39

eXo Staff
<p>HELP MY PSP SAYS CORRUPTED DATA I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO HELP!!!!!!</p>

Start by stop shouting, and give us a bit more info.:wink:

What were you doing prior to that? Do you have CFW? Pandora Battery?

richardl

<p>For your info ...</p>
<p>I recently bought a PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual Socket
Micro SDHC to MSPro Duo Adapter with 2 class 2 microsdhc.</p>
<p>I need to disable the memory stick read speedup in
order to make the PSP recognise the 32GB (custom firmware 5.00 M33-6)</p>

joejoe

<p>hi guys i have custom 4.01 M33 i want to update it to 5.00 but im affraid coz i dont have a pandora battery and one thing im affraid that it can not play cso and iso file again
help plaese......</p>

Alex

update to 5.00m33, its safe to go from 401m33 to 5.00m33

Alex

what do you mean it wont read it, are the iso's in the iso folder?

january39

eXo Staff
HAve you selected the right driver i.e M33 Driver or Sony Np9660

joejoe

<p>i dont know but can you tell me if where i can download the right 5.00 update for custom firmware 4.01M33??</p>

<p>i wanted to ask is there any possibality that a newer version of M33 will be coming out ?? Because now these latest games release cant be played on 5.00 M33-6 ..</p>

ebikhafan

HEY ALEX

we want you to make for us new custom firmware

WHERE ARE YOU darky?

bnaughty18

can i upgrade my PSP Phat using this update, my System Software is 3.80 M33-5 and my cousin's PSP Phat is using 3.90 M33-2, thanks in advance! :). Have a nice day/night :).

january39

eXo Staff
can i upgrade my PSP Phat using this update, my System Software is 3.80 M33-5 and my cousin's PSP Phat is using 3.90 M33-2, thanks in advance! :). Have a nice day/night :).

Yes, you can.

january39

eXo Staff
This will update to 5.00M33, from your current FW.

To load the 1.50 Kernel, just need the 150.PBP and the kernel updater app - placed i think into GAME.

I doubt you will need it though.

mansfim1

<p>hey guys im having a problem with updating this.... my software right now is 3.80 M33-5 trying to update it to 5.00 m33-4 cause thats what is says under game/memory stick (update ver 5.00 the icon says m33-4 in the bottom left corner. so click on it and it goes to a black screen, says unpacking and all that, then goes to verifying 5.00.PBP and then says incorrect file and restarts, i wnet into usb mode and went into game then update and it has 5.00.pbp,DL.PBP,EBOOT.PBP,PUPD.PBP, and u235.prx, if there is anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated becasue i've been at this all night and can't seem to figure it out...pissed >=(</p>