• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Developers Thread

Hellcat

Contributor
Indeed!

Even tho my own focus is on the PSP at the moment, a more general dev section would be good.
To talk about pretty much anything that has to do with coding.

I'm completely with Moca on this :)

Kratosjohn

Nice to see a thread dedicated to developers and not a mess like Qj's.
You may see some things from me soon, never know what I'm capable of :p

Right now the idea is a different recovery for xmb, we'll see how this goes...

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Nice to see a thread dedicated to developers and not a mess like Qj's.
You may see some things from me soon, never know what I'm capable of :p

Right now the idea is a different recovery for xmb, we'll see how this goes...

wern't you the guy who hex edited work? Or did you create themes?

Playboy

Indeed!

Even tho my own focus is on the PSP at the moment, a more general dev section would be good.
To talk about pretty much anything that has to do with coding.

I'm completely with Moca on this :)

Totally agreed.

Go Moca!

As far as i know KratosJohn is an XMB Creator. A good one :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
I don't mean to intrude HippyG, but why not have the discussion out in public where more than one person can help you and others that may be interested (but afraid or too shy to ask) may learn a thing or two? :)

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I don't mean to intrude HippyG, but why not have the discussion out in public where more than one person can help you and others that may be interested (but afraid or too shy to ask) may learn a thing or two? :)

Sure thing. I just remembered the discussion on if we should have a programming section but then it was put down, so I... Never mind, posting in Computers later.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Well, I have good news. If you have not noticed already, we've started to set up a forum specifically for programming for the developers or prospective developers in our community.

The forum is currently called Division by Zero :p but that can easily be changed. We currently have a few prefixes set up and a sweet looking syntax highlighter.

Organisation will probably be as follows: prefixes for each major/popular language and then tags for the target platform.

At the time of posting, the forums are closed but we'll open them soon enough. While you're waiting though, take a look at the prefixes, the syntax highlighter and your new section and let us know what you think :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
sry to come to the discussion a tad late, but i'll agree that a general dev section would be nice, also EvilSeph what it sounds like your doing sounds great, can't wait until it's open to the public

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hey guys,

Division by Zero is now opened to everyone. We'll be moving any programming related threads to there.

Have fun! :)

SERIFAZ

WCP Dev
To answer your question davee me and a few other
Devs are making warcraft III playable on psp through dos box
Just a small project I know but still fun.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

I don't think there is enough ram..or proper graphics support..

On that note, if you haven't noticed, the god-forsaken cheat device aimed at getting people to use it rather than the incredibly-more-harmful NitePR is pretty much stopped being developed, and won't be ported to FTB3.

Archaemic

Hahaha...yeah, no. Warcraft III requires a graphics card that has capabilities far beyond what DOSBox could ever dream of handling. Much less would ever want to handle. At that point you should use QEMU or something.

hyper1210

Many of you don't know me, but I developed XFW.
Generation Firmware.
Still working on it and if you don't believe me, check out my vids at youtube.
XFW is like CFW, but with different apps and all that.