• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

Acerthief

changing to a deleted language in system settings -> "The game cannot be started (98765432)"

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
I'm trying to run Daxter on UMD and I get "the game could not be started (80020148). I think it's because I installed pikey. I dont use pikey so if thats the problem what do I do to get rid of what pikey installed?

EDIT: never mind, Reformated flash 1 and it all works.

Acerthief

The game could not be started(80010002). that's what i got running RE3. man i'm a totally noob on this with PS1. why can't it start though.....

EDIT: got the problem. so..... The game could not be started(80010002) -> puting the EBOOT in the wrong folder (it should be GAME but this error happens if you put it in GAME150)

TimTiger

"game could not be started (80000001)" got it when trying to run PSP filer version 3.6 on 3.40* firmware

TimTiger

3.40* still has obvious kernel problem. for like ten minutes i was stuck on 3.40* because the firmware keeps running homebrew through 3.40 kernel, and not like they said it's "auto-detectable"

I know, just adding an error to the list. Actually fixed it by installing the new version.

mimilo

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I have 3.40 oe firmware, all the games work perfect, but this Marvel Ultimate Alliance it cant. i have this 80010002 error. I have NO UMD=disabled,Plain modules in UMD/ISO =Disabled ....

What is wrong??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have 3.40 oe firmware, all the games work perfect, but this Marvel Ultimate Alliance it cant. i have this 80010002 error. I have NO UMD=disabled,Plain modules in UMD/ISO =Disabled ....

What is wrong??

try going into Advanced Configuration in the recovery menu and disable all options there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
All is disabled. :mellow:

I'm guessing its a corrupt ISO then, or possibly the game is incompatible with OE. You could try upgrading to 3.52 M33, its ISO loader is much improved over OE.

mimilo

I'm guessing its a corrupt ISO then, or possibly the game is incompatible with OE. You could try upgrading to 3.52 M33, its ISO loader is much improved over OE.

..and that 3.52 m33 its better i think,.... its different than OE?? or its just like an OE Update??

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
..and that 3.52 m33 its better i think,.... its different than OE?? or its just like an OE Update??

Well, it's the same as an OE firmware, only made by a different person(team, actually); it's ISO loader and a couple of small features ARE better than OE.

imobile

80410AOB - An internel error has occurred
got this when i was trying to scan for my home network...
runnning on 3.30 OE-A'

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I already update to 3.52 m33, but still not working.

You need to activate the improved NO-UMD mode. Go into recovery mode (hold R during bootup) and toggle UMD Mode to Sony NP9660. If you haven't done this its still using the regular OE driver.

CyNic

i am running on 3.71 M33
when i use WiFi
i get an error
"An internal error has occured.
00000001"

:confused1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i am running on 3.71 M33
when i use WiFi
i get an error
"An internal error has occured.
00000001"

:confused1:

It's a Sony bug, happens in official firmware as well. There must not be any wireless access points nearby.