• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

MenaceInc

Staff Member
It's a Sony bug, happens in official firmware as well. There must not be any wireless access points nearby.

yea,i get that error too when theres no AP's near.no biggie,it doesnt do anything,just needs replacing with a warning message or something

chemist

Staff infection
I was wondering what was wrong...
Are you going to list it on the front page?

Lawy

hey,
i got a problem
if i start internet and go to scan for a connection he say an internal error has occurred (80410A0B)
i dont know how to fix it :(
i cant play with my friends to, my hole wlan doesnt work :(

PLEAS HELP!

Greetz akira/lawy/mike

Acerthief

I was wondering what was wrong...
Are you going to list it on the front page?
nah, it's just a bug, they'll fix it sooner or later.

hey,
i got a problem
if i start internet and go to scan for a connection he say an internal error has occurred (80410A0B)
i dont know how to fix it :(
i cant play with my friends to, my hole wlan doesnt work :(

PLEAS HELP!

Greetz akira/lawy/mike

check your MAC address and see if it's there. [Setting -> System Information]
Also check your settings in Ad-Hoc mode, change to automatic.
Transfer a picture to each other and see if it works.
Try and scan for a wlan point.

see if these work, and possibly we can come up with a solution. :)

Lawy

nah, it's just a bug, they'll fix it sooner or later.

check your MAC address and see if it's there. [Setting -> System Information]
Also check your settings in Ad-Hoc mode, change to automatic.
Transfer a picture to each other and see if it works.
Try and scan for a wlan point.

see if these work, and possibly we can come up with a solution. :)

Darn it didnt work i got a mac adress .
i am on a 3.52M33-4 i downgraded 2 weeks ago but the problem was 3 weeks ago so its not that i got the problem from the downgrading or a bug in the fw
i realy want to have the internet cause normaly i play online : mohh(medal of honor heroes)
plz if some one knows something about it and how to fix it plz say it then
anyways thanks for your help Acerthief

i hope we find the solution
Greetz lawy
ps. can it be in my psp ( not the software but the hardware ) maybe something in it broke .
hmm.. but i didnt drop it or hit it or something :\ hmm
weird

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
80410A0B = most likely a loose WiFi card. Many people have reported getting this error after dropping their PSP. Even though you didn't, the WiFi card still must've gotten loose somehow.

You can open up the PSP and reseat the card, but that will void your warranty... so I'd recommend sending the PSP to Sony for repair.

dark_as_nite

urgent help !!

hey guys i am also a noob here
i got this message: the game could not be started. (80000001) i dont know what do. if someone could guide me step by step process that would be excellent

Acerthief

are you trying to load a ISO/CSO?
or are you loading homebrew.

ISO:
set UMD mode in recovery to "np9660"

homebrew:
put the homebrew in ms0:/PSP/GAME150,
or ms0:/PSP/GAME with 1.5 kernel.

Also what firmware do you have? and do you have slim or phat?

Lawy

hmm that sucks but you know where the wifi card is or some cause i cant send it back becaus i already broke the warranty with changing the faceplate .
i think i can do it by my self .
i looked in the psp but i cant find a thing like a card or some.
do you know a tut for that ?

greetz lawy

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hmm that sucks but you know where the wifi card is or some cause i cant send it back becaus i already broke the warranty with changing the faceplate .
i think i can do it by my self .
i looked in the psp but i cant find a thing like a card or some.
do you know a tut for that ?

greetz lawy

well I am no hardware expert, but I found this image of a PSP disassembled.

fig06.jpg

I think the blue piece at the bottom right is the WiFi chip, with a cord connected to it.

Acerthief

can someone please help me.............

dood i posted right after you're question.
Look carefully.

are you trying to load a ISO/CSO?
or are you loading homebrew.

ISO:
set UMD mode in recovery to "np9660"

homebrew:
put the homebrew in ms0:/PSP/GAME150,
or ms0:/PSP/GAME with 1.5 kernel.

Also what firmware do you have? and do you have slim or phat?

Lawy

ok i opend up my psp and i found the card but i coulnd reset it because it was stuck with some metal(normaly)
so he was just in .. i dont know if that the card is cause he is connected to the buttons o.x.triangle.[]

Lawy

And uhm thanks for your help but i gonna buy a new psp cause the wlan doesnt work and the charger and the off /on button

thanks ,
Greetz lawy

rainnnn

Aahmm i got an error .. 8002014C

well my firmware is 3.72 . can someone help me fix this? Thank you in advance..:crying:

Acerthief

well my firmware is 3.72 . can someone help me fix this? Thank you in advance..:crying:

Are you trying to run a homebrew? cause that's possibly what you get if you are running homebrew on official firmware.

rainnnn

T_T

Are you trying to run a homebrew? cause that's possibly what you get if you are running homebrew on official firmware.

aaahmm.i think i did something wrong. somewhere back then,when i first to try tha wifi,i suddenly updated my device(PSP) without knowing that if i updated my PSP in a official software,its useless my friend tell me that.:crying: . can i do something to fix this official firmware. take note, i cant even boot up my PSP into Recovery mode?i think.

rainnnn

what firmware are you on? (Settings-> System Settings -> System Information)

If there's no OE or M33 after the firmware number, then likely you have official firmware.

yup.. my firmware is 3.72.. i updated it suddenly... i screwed:crying:.. can i do something to downgrade this firmware.. i tried to browse a in the net but stil i cant find something. and then i found this site(avery helpful site,unlike others..)