• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

madsoul

mnGQboSBv.jpg

Fuck yeah, signed and all by Steve Purcell

madsoul

Did it come with a certificate of authenticity?

Still awesome even if it didn't.

I ordered it from Telltales site. Paid a little extra to get a signed one. It should be signed by him. I can see its atleast handwritten on the poster. And they first released the unsigned poster and claimed that it would take some extra tilme for Steve to sign as many poster as he could heh. Still, awsome poster is awsome!

Telltale Games - Store - Tales of Monkey Island Poster Print

twelve

I'm not dead
I ordered it from Telltales site. Paid a little extra to get a signed one. It should be signed by him. I can see its atleast handwritten on the poster. And they first released the unsigned poster and claimed that it would take some extra tilme for Steve to sign as many poster as he could heh. Still, awsome poster is awsome!

Telltale Games - Store - Tales of Monkey Island Poster Print
That's a great price.

Could probably buy them and sell them on ebay for profit to people that don't know how to use google.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Got my Zune HD today. :D

zunehd.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Dan

Contributor
Bought this off my friend not long back, considering he got a new TV with built in Freeview, due to the switchover. It's great in my room.

300tm6c.jpg

Bought this off my friend not long back, considering he got a new TV with built in Freeview, due to the switchover. It's great in my room.

[qimg]http://i34.tinypic.com/300tm6c.jpg[/qimg]

Sweet. reminds me of my old Samsung crt. The biggest problem with flat screen crt's is the geometry issue that tends to happen around the sides of the screen, other than that they're great.

Davee

lolhax

Epic song. Had to be said.

twelve

I'm not dead

Same as my parents TV.

Back when my dad bought ours it cost more than an HDTV does now.

Great TV though, one of the best CRTs made.

Chathurga

Huh weird the way you made a thread asking for advice on what to get but took no advice (in fact the only on topic post told you not to get the system you bought) and never posted that you had made up your mind. Then you come in here and post a pic of it.

We know you have money and you know people hate it when you post your shit all the time, you're just trolling us now. Stop.

Chathurga

That Kicker sub you linked to sounds pretty weak to me. 150W RMS 300W max. My door speakers are more powerful than that.

That doesn't sound like a rec. If you ended up buying a different model from Kicker well, my other points still stand.