• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Sullivan

That doesn't sound like a rec. If you ended up buying a different model from Kicker well, my other points still stand.

You know nothing, so don't even begin.

Kickers one of the best brands in the US. JL being the best. Polk is on the same level as Kicker. I bought one of Kickers high end comp's. And wasn't the one I linked to.

Chathurga

You know nothing, so don't even begin.

Kickers one of the best brands in the US. JL being the best. Polk is on the same level as Kicker. I bought one of Kickers high end comp's. And wasn't the one I linked to.

What Sullivan is doing here is intentionally missing my point (that he's a troll, I never mentioned my opinion on the speakers) to make me raaaaaaage. That and he tries to insult me so I'll insult him back.

See how he even ignored the second part of my post where I said "If you ended up buying a different model from Kicker well, my other points still stand.", it's textbook trolling.

Sullivan

Your a funny guy, you take internet discussion to heavily. Its a forum. Get over it.

In real person, I am a totally different person. And YES, I will admit it, I try to piss you off as much as i can.

EDIT: Did i share these?

7732_1258104375307_1310567376_726628_6852117_n.jpg

7732_1258104495310_1310567376_726631_1875394_n.jpg

James.

User Not Found
Your a funny guy, you take internet discussion to heavily. Its a forum. Get over it.

[HIGHLIGHT]In real person[/HIGHLIGHT], I am a totally different person. And YES, I will admit it, I try to piss you off as much as i can.

Vanderism?

Colm

Will post pics on arrival. Although that could be anything between next Monday and November 13th...
153pcg4.png

Colm

I've heard some good things about it, congrats!
It was a done deal when I saw the Android port. Alpha builds, but has a lot of promise. It's everything I want in a phone: decent camera (5mp + Flash), an OK os (if Android port finishes, a good os), nice battery life for a "smart phone", bluetooth, internal memory AND expandable memory....
Originally planned to get it imported from USA, but Verizon phones are impossible to get working here so I decided to go with the UK version. Still worked out at

Moose

Meta Moose
Will post pics on arrival. Although that could be anything between next Monday and November 13th...
[qimg]http://i37.tinypic.com/153pcg4.png[/qimg]

Could you link me to the Firefox themes/addons you are using to make it transparent like that?

Cheers. Good choice on the phone btw, a couple of my friends have them and they are very nice to use. ;)

Colm

That wasn't the config I was using at all, but it's nicer. Mine was 3.7 style, that's 4.0 style and has some nice tweaks like tabs-on-top and Fission (a mod that I was looking for but I forgot its name)
Theme: Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux
That theme has a messed up install method. A couple of websites will carry it in a .jar file. THIS IS NOT AN EXECUTABLE JAR. Open your Addons manager and drag the .jar file into that window. There's also a couple of fixes included for Stylish users.

Extension: All-Glass Mod for Firefox
Same as always.

Extension: Personal Menu
The normal menus just look weird with Aero Glass. To save space and to make them easier-to use, I disabled the menu bar and moved the menus I used into the favourites and tools buttons you see in the corner. Download, install, configure.

Moose

Meta Moose

That wasn't the config I was using at all, but it's nicer. Mine was 3.7 style, that's 4.0 style and has some nice tweaks like tabs-on-top and Fission (a mod that I was looking for but I forgot its name)
Theme: Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux
That theme has a messed up install method. A couple of websites will carry it in a .jar file. THIS IS NOT AN EXECUTABLE JAR. Open your Addons manager and drag the .jar file into that window. There's also a couple of fixes included for Stylish users.

Extension: All-Glass Mod for Firefox
Same as always.

Extension: Personal Menu
The normal menus just look weird with Aero Glass. To save space and to make them easier-to use, I disabled the menu bar and moved the menus I used into the favourites and tools buttons you see in the corner. Download, install, configure.
Thanks to the both of you. =)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Finally got my SSD today. It's amazing. Definitely worth the money if you don't mind the premium price / GB. Considering how much I use the computer it was worth it to me.

To put things in perspective, going from an regular HDD to an SSD was a more noticable performance boost in daily tasks (not gaming obviously) than when I went from an X2 5000+ to Core i7 CPU. Everything on my system flies now, there's no delay in launching ANY program.

IMG_2654.JPG

Benchmark:

60827161.png

7.7 on WEI:

weie.png

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Finally got my SSD today. It's amazing. Definitely worth the money if you don't mind the premium price / GB. Considering how much I use the computer it was worth it to me.

To put things in perspective, going from an regular HDD to an SSD was a more noticable performance boost in daily tasks (not gaming obviously) than when I went from an X2 5000+ to Core i7 CPU. Everything on my system flies now, there's no delay in launching ANY program.

[qimg]http://relm.exophase.com/IMG_2654.JPG[/qimg]

Benchmark:

[qimg]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9045/60827161.png[/qimg]

looks awesome. how much did you get it for?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor