• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I don't think there is a release date for the HEN, let's not forget that people like MaTiAz aren't getting paid like video game developpers

Adiuvo

So is the HEN coming this week or next week??

Be patient. All of this is being done for free and for others people benefits. Setting or trying to set deadlines for them doesn't help at all.

Pexeter

Probably a stupid question, hasn't everyone with an older PSP like the Phat's and early slims already have modding solutions? Why are Phat users and such interested in this at all? I owned an original 1001 but sold it soon after I got it, now, a few years later, just bought a 3000 and am excited to mod it. I havent modded a gaming system since the original xbox.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
The reason why this is so interesting is because sometimes you have to look at older things to learn how to hack new things. Older exploits that may not have been patched and such.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
It's ok dude, I think a lot of people are beginning to stress over exams here.

436 math...shouldn't have skipped sec 3 :S i shouldn't have listened to the teachers

OMG HACKS

U better be sorry Eldia :mad:...

Rofl just kidding :D.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM EST ----------

Did u remember to place a few pics in the folder??

Status
Not open for further replies.