• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Lockdown v3.0 - Flash0 Based Password Protection

syark741

if says password ok then it just freezes, i used the debug version and it shows:
Free memory: 23052 kb
press start to accept
press select to change password
enter password:
password OK.
__psp_free_heap(): 23052kb

LoadModule Fail 0x80010002

Ive same problem how to fix it

Yes i am the guy who reported my own post to get attention

XsavioR

Dont report your own post for attention. The mod you annoy may just delete your post all together, and ban you for stupidity.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Agreed. Reporting your own post for attention is ridiculous.

As for recovering your PSP, I'd suggest reflashing 5.00M33-6 then following Torch's instructions. You can make a new Pandora MMS with Pandora Deluxe if I remember correctly.

syark741

Agreed. Reporting your own post for attention is ridiculous.

As for recovering your PSP, I'd suggest reflashing 5.00M33-6 then following Torch's instructions. You can make a new Pandora MMS with Pandora Deluxe if I remember correctly.

How to reflashig coz i can go to recovery mode only.. im newest pls help

Deathrow

It's a semi brick then, I think you can use Hellcats 1.6 recovery flasher.

Cheers Hellcat :)

january39

eXo Staff
Sorry, I dont meant it.. but please help how to fix it..

Your lucky i never got to this before the others, that button has a function. Help is not it.

Post your question, wait for an answer, it will come.

causing17

I accidentally did the reverse. I renamed the ones from the archive with "..._real". And I put them on the module at the same time, the recovery and vsh.now when i enter the password I've chosen, it just tells me this:

free memory: 23253kb

press start to accept
press select to change password
enter password: **********
password ok
__PSP_free_heap <> 23253 kb

loading recovery.

then it starts all over again asking the password.
please help bypass this. I can't even change anything coz I dunno how to connect my psp to the latop because I can't go to usb connection mode

:( :( :( :(

LocutusEstBorg

The only way is to write a plugin on the memory card that replaces the original files. Since you've lost your original files, you'll need a decrypted unsignchecked vshmain.prx from someone else. Otherwise you have to use Pandora to reflash the PSP.

causing17

The only way is to write a plugin on the memory card that replaces the original files. Since you've lost your original files, you'll need a decrypted unsignchecked vshmain.prx from someone else. Otherwise you have to use Pandora to reflash the PSP.

can I just use the vshmain.prx from the debug folder from the archive? I think they're the real ones. and what is that plugin's name? giving the link is far more appreciated.

thanks

LocutusEstBorg

The original files are not included in the archive. You need to obtain the original vshmain.prx for your firmware version from someone and have it decrypted and unsignchecked.

The plugin doesn't exist yet. You'll need someone to write it for you.

causing17

The original files are not included in the archive. You need to obtain the original vshmain.prx for your firmware version from someone and have it decrypted and unsignchecked.

The plugin doesn't exist yet. You'll need someone to write it for you.

so I'll just make a pandora's battery. All I need is to find a psp from my friends that is PHAT.
is there any program to make a pandoras battery without using psp?
do I need a magic memory stick?