• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

V

Velecky

To confirm, you want both of these profiles deleted?

Yes please, both of them can be deleted, that would be great. Those were my old profiles which i deleted and no longer use. Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes please, both of them can be deleted, that would be great. Those were my old profiles which i deleted and no longer use. Thank you.
I removed them now. It seems one of the old profiles was still linked to your current account here though so you may want to link the new one.

V

Velecky

I removed them now. It seems one of the old profiles was still linked to your current account here though so you may want to link the new one.
Alright, thx. Somehow though i cant seem to get it sync now with my name (Velecky) it says there is some flag on this nick or something in those lines. Maybe because its the same as the name of the deleted accounts. Am I srewed here? I deleted those 2 accounts on Xbox live quite some time ago but od this site they were still here just got that Unknown nick. If there is some advice for me I would be thankful, but if not its ok, no big deal.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Alright, thx. Somehow though i cant seem to get it sync now with my name (Velecky) it says there is some flag on this nick or something in those lines. Maybe because its the same as the name of the deleted accounts. Am I srewed here? I deleted those 2 accounts on Xbox live quite some time ago but od this site they were still here just got that Unknown nick. If there is some advice for me I would be thankful, but if not its ok, no big deal.
Try linking it again, yeah there was a conflict since the Unknown account had same gamertag.

vishnce

Hi can my profile be restarted all new? I typed wrong when addind my profiles on service details and now I have game tracks of someone who isn't me. I'll just start again by linking my accounts.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi can my profile be restarted all new? I typed wrong when addind my profiles on service details and now I have game tracks of someone who isn't me. I'll just start again by linking my accounts.
Should be able to fix that yourself just by linking the correct accounts. When you unlink all games are removed from your profile.

ch0colatemilk

Also adding my request for a resync, please. Never done a full profile "reset" with a resync, so to speak and my profile is about 7 years old. I've removed a lot of games since then and my stats are really not accurate to reflect this. Thank you!

ModernPotato487

Hi there I have removed two games from google play "Dancing Ballz: Magic Tiles" and "Jigsaw Puzzle: Landscapes" could these please be removed from my profile? Thanks very much!