• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
resync por favor
At least one of your services doesn't seem to have the correct privacy settings
screenshot-from-2018-08-27-22-24-00-png.9822

That option should be unchecked, as playtime needs to be visible for proper tracking on Steam. Unsure if that's why you are requesting a resync, but that would be the reason your Steam profile isn't updating right now.

Quorthon40

One of the EGS game (Rocket League) don't syncronize with my account and update the trophies.. can I have a manual resync please?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Clown

Hello again,On Thursday i asked for a Resync, after it was done some of my removed games werent there anymore and, i am grateful for it.But exophase says i own 84 games, but on my steam profile it is only 62 games.

Boreas Moriarty

@Clown
Move the Mouse over a Game that was removed, select the "Edit"-Option and check the box for "Hide Game from Profile Page". Save the Changes and the Number of Games will be decreased by one. That's how it worked for me.

Last edited:

74R45

Can I also get a resync? I removed one archived game, and it would be nice to not have it show up on Exophase. Thank you!

Bryan20ne

183277.png
Request sync for my account. I removed some games and it was not reflect on my account. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's possible to delete games yourself now provided the account is verified, when you hover over a game in your list click the Edit icon and there should be a "Delete This Game" button. Note that in order for the game to be fully removed, you must have already removed it on the service itself, otherwise a re-scan will pick it up again.

This works for any of the services we have verification options for, listed here: https://www.exophase.com/account/#social

Working on adding more options to verify (RA is now supported as well, Nintendo will be next).

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 12.16.27 AM.png