• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Retoachivments would be the last great addition for me.

Gamer Steve

One more thing. I believe this is like when I signed up. But the account has to be verified once created and back then the Admin was busy so it took a while I ended up messaging the site on Facebook and it got done quicker I believe they have a discord as well. Just if nothing happens try the Forum, Facebook, Discord.
Ah i see thank u i will. Hopefully it wont tto long

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok i just checked out this retro achievement site.....looks amazing i want to use this but can someone explain how this site works. I have never used emulators before. Also X3sphere will this be added for tracking on exophase?

Yeah I am planning to add it. Probably by the end of the year :)

Gamer Steve

It's safe and if you have doubt about the stand alone Emulators which you shouldn't. Retroach has been around for so long and is well trusted.

No you use Roms. i believe region and version number can effect if the Rom works. But out pointing to piracy I can say No Intro works for me.
So how or where do i get roms?

ALI ESSA

So how or where do i get roms?
Since Roms is still technically not legal although nobody will ever be charged for downloading Snes games or such old stuff I can't say.

but Google
"No Intro set" for your Snes, Nes, N64, and such.
"Redump" for disc based systems. Ps1 and such.

Last edited:

ALI ESSA

When it comes to help on Emulators I would recommend looking at the totorials from the launchbox team.
https://www.launchbox-app.com
Also if you just get the free version and set up a system it will actually point you in the right direction for the Emulators. And if you need help the Forums is jam packed with helpful information and people.

Gamer Steve

When it comes to help on Emulators I would recommend looking at the totorials from the launchbox team.
https://www.launchbox-app.com
Also if you just get the free version and set up a system it will actually point you in the right direction for the Emulators. And if you need help the Forums is jam packed with helpful information and people.
Thanks for the help i am not too good when it comes to downloading programs and such lol so im trying to figure out what i need to do to play these games and get those achievements.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Still aiming for this year? :)

Still on track for this year! At the moment I'm working on an update for our forum software, Retro Achievements support will be added shortly after that.

Gamer Steve

Still on track for this year! At the moment I'm working on an update for our forum software, Retro Achievements support will be added shortly after that.
Awesome news u r the man. Cant wait for google plus to be added as well my profile is gonna be awesome lol

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
After some additional testing, decided to postpone Retro Achievements support to later this week. Have the tracking fully functional at this point but need to sort out a few minor things. Sorry for the extra wait!

Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years :)

Gamer Steve

After some additional testing, decided to postpone Retro Achievements support to later this week. Have the tracking fully functional at this point but need to sort out a few minor things. Sorry for the extra wait!

Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years :)
Awesome news and thanks for all the hard work you do. Hope u also had a great holiday as well