• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Shadow Complex

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm at 90% of the items and I beat it because I followed my last objective that triggered the last sequence. I went back to my last continue and I have only two question marks on the map and the helmet on the bottom.

I don't know if I have the patience to get 100% of the items because the two question marks there I've tried to get at from every angle.

Seth

MD Party Room
maybe try and post a screenshot and we see if we can help you out abe.

James.

User Not Found
If you need to get in the purple area, it is possible. I spent ages trying to get there. I'll post some pictures when i get on the xbox
Untitled.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Abe I just got all the items :) If I knew you got to see where all the items where when you got to lvl 20 I wouldn't have spent a good 2 hours going through the whole map looking for them earlier :/ I got stuck at one point because the end sequence would prevent me from going where I wanted at first but I found a way down bottom through the purple area. If you need access to that in the save room on the bottom (by the elevator on the left) there is a panel for you to blow up with rockets and then you can access the remaining right side of the map.

A few of the items were tricky but the challenge was nice.

B

Bizarre

I just bought it but never had a chance to play, was it worth the money?

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont see how it even possible to get to level 50. I got threw the game at level 15...

B

Bizarre

Im stuck at the part where you find the fusion body armor and your in the little white room what do you do?

Seth

MD Party Room
Push x and run to the blue?

B

Bizarre

Ok when I went to go see if I could get the fusion helmet I had only 2 of the red walls left, that was when I had 8/12 of the passkeys. I just found one more so does that mean I need to get only one more (10/12) to unlock the fusion helmet or do I need all of them?

James.

User Not Found
Ok when I went to go see if I could get the fusion helmet I had only 2 of the red walls left, that was when I had 8/12 of the passkeys. I just found one more so does that mean I need to get only one more (10/12) to unlock the fusion helmet or do I need all of them?
you need all of them

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I finished this a few days back, forgot to post. Finished at level 51; went slightly over whilst trying to unlock 'Completionist'. Since I did them both offline though, it seems to have recorded me getting them in a different order. Meh, at least it recorded them, I hate it when acheivements don't unlock.

[BLACKOUT]Makes you invincible if you stand still[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Or walk slowly. Or climb. Or go on those Monkey bar type things.[/BLACKOUT]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Major Nelson made a blog post about the cheaters:

A message to the Shadow Complex community

The team at Chair Entertainment continues to look for ways to enrich the “Shadow Complex” experience for players even if it means taking action by deleting leaderboard information generated by those who try to compromise our game.

This week the Xbox LIVE enforcement team will begin taking steps against players verified as cheaters. These players have not only violated the spirit of the game, but they have also violated the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. Moving forward, initial steps will be taken with a number of player accounts that belong to verified cheaters including:

* The player will be deleted from the “Shadow Complex” leaderboard
* The Xbox LIVE enforcement team will investigate individual players removed from the leaderboards for potential resetting of the user’s gamerscore. The reset would include all games, not just “Shadow Complex.”
* Those accounts determined by the Xbox enforcement team to have their gamerscore reset will be branded on Xbox LIVE as belonging to a cheater, and this information will be reflected in the gamer profile, both on Xbox.com and in the Xbox Dashboard on the console.

We believe that our players deserve a level playing field, and both teams at Xbox LIVE and Chair Entertainment are committed to providing the best overall game experience on Xbox LIVE. To learn more about the LIVE policy on gamerscore corrections, please read the FAQ on Xbox.com.

For more information on the Xbox LIVE terms of use, please visit Xbox.com