• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Shadow Complex

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I decided to fire this up and find the last 9% of the items I'm missing and I am stuck.

Here's the map.

sqt6kp.png

Here's the screen. It's tough to see in the picture, but I am right on top of the question mark.

wiws3l.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just jump straight up, there's a small ledge at the very top of where you are. If you need a video I just recorded me doing it

Seth

MD Party Room
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JicNgiI5274&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Edit miss the above post... O well..

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'd strongly recommend using this map / guide when trying to get all the items. Not only does it clearly show the whereabouts of every object in the game, but also clicking on objects on the map will bring up a youtube video showing how to get it, too. Helped me out a few times when I was stuck. :)

That's just cheating in my opinion :p Loses some of the mystery

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks guys. I moved on, but will have to circle back to that area to get it on my way to the last passkey, which is at the top left of the map.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'd strongly recommend using this map / guide when trying to get all the items. Not only does it clearly show the whereabouts of every object in the game, but also clicking on objects on the map will bring up a youtube video showing how to get it, too. Helped me out a few times when I was stuck. :)
I am not a fan of guides. Takes away from the game, I'll rather just play the game and find collectibles on my own.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I only used it twice, when looking for the Armor upgrade that's in the save room and the passkey near the first boss. Why would anyone watch every single video to get the items? That'd be pontless and take forever. I just thought people might find it useful.

B

Bizarre

Thanks for that video as well, helped me too. But a question, once you get the fusion helmet can I go through the red lights or whatever they are called? There is an item there but you can't get it unless you go through.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Thanks for that video as well, helped me too. But a question, once you get the fusion helmet can I go through the red lights or whatever they are called? There is an item there but you can't get it unless you go through.

I believe you are talking about the red plasma/light doors at the bottom of the map. Those doors lead you to the fusion helmet, you need to collect all 12 passkeys to get to it

B

Bizarre

No no, in some rooms there is an area where there are red lights and you see the smoke I'll get a picture if I can.

whitehawk

Is it just me, or is this game extremely blown out of proportion? There was so much hype for it, but I really didn't enjoy it that much. I don't exactly feel ripped off, but I wouldn't even think of buying a sequel, and have no plans to replay it.

Trials was a much better purchase. I play it every time I turn my 360 on.

Seth

MD Party Room
it just you

B

Bizarre

At the begining I thought it wasn't that great but once I got more into it, it lived up to its hype.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Is it just me, or is this game extremely blown out of proportion? There was so much hype for it, but I really didn't enjoy it that much. I don't exactly feel ripped off, but I wouldn't even think of buying a sequel, and have no plans to replay it.

I bought Trials too, but I think Shadow Complex is much better. Mainly because I can't complete Trials. :(

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

Your a Trials savant.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Tried that game on my computer, found it to be a bit difficult (meaning took me 30minutes to get one good run usually). It's an interesting game but I enjoyed Shadow Complex more and $15 for the amount of hours I put into it was well worth it