• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

madsoul

Show of some of your graphical work here! Post whatever crap you have made and let us all comment on each other and be amazed.

Il start off with some random shit from the gallery.

Veras_Nightmare_by_MaDSouLart.png

Igors_Fight_For_Freedom_by_MaDSouLart.png

Biological_Lanscape_Egno_by_MaDSouLart.png

Crystal_City_by_MaDSouLart.png

Revenge_by_MaDSouLart.png

Star_Maker_by_MaDSouLart.png

Mute_by_MaDSouLart.png

Back_Pain_updated_by_MaDSouLart.jpg

The_Wait_by_MaDSouLart.jpg

and other things here: http://madsoulart.deviantart.com/

Shatterdome

Your stuff is looking awesome man. I like this idea, but how many artists are we going to get ? I like your black and white stuff man, quite surreal and dark, which I can dig....

My HDD wiped about a month ago so I havn't bothered finding my backup of my newer art, but here is some stuff within the last year or two...

Sexy_Beach_by_shatterdome.jpg

Bobbi_Stock_study_by_shatterdome.jpg

Locust_Maximus_by_shatterdome.jpg

Savemiette_BG_2_by_shatterdome.jpg

Savemiette___Pencils_by_shatterdome.jpg

Scene_from_Doom_3.jpg

Belial_1_by_shatterdome.jpg

Also, your newest pic on deviantart has really sweet ass lighting, should try to play with that some more....keep it up man.

Serideth

Wow, Shatterdome, I see a new challenger has appeared, love the girl with the snakebites, I'll try to post some of my stuff up (their all fashion sketches mind).

Blackout

Off topic but I think there should be different topics for "show off your stuff" or else we're going to have a bunch of pages and people's work will be over looked due to the vauge topic title.

Show off your Digital Art

Show off your Drawing

Show off your genitals :rolleyes:

You get the idea. :cool:

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont think you guys are ready to witness vanden style gfx once again...

I feel we should start SOTW again...

Seth

MD Party Room
BubbleSquishy said:
SOTW? amijustbeingthick? wossat?

Sig of the Week...Some one pick a topic and we make sigs... and members vote on who the best...

Back in the day they used to be fun....

It not worth it.....Atm only like 4 people would do it..

Seth

MD Party Room
I dident know you did gfx..

Seth

MD Party Room
All I know is your where asking for help on AV or something to make it Transparent one time in the md room I think.. and from then on I dident think you knew gfx...