• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Holiday Sale!

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Makes me sad see Silent Hill and Jade Empire on sell today, already bought burnout and few other things.
The game I wanted yesterday and waited 3days for! .:argh::argh:

With that being said~

12/29/09

awww.png

Mr Robot 80% off! - $1.99

King Arthur 50% off! - 19.99

Company of Heros: Tales of Valor 75% off! -$7.49

Silent Hill: Homecoming 75% off! - $9.99

Stormrise 75% off! - $7.49

Jade Empire: Special Edition 75% off! - 3.75

Seth

MD Party Room
Jade Empire: is good as hell I got it for xbox... Go buy it.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Valve offers downloads of the Eidos Collector's Pack for Windows for $49.99 via its Steam service. That's $50 off and over $200 below what it would cost to purchase these games separately. It includes Batman: Arkham Asylum (pictured), Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider: Legend, and 15 more games. Deal ends January 3.

Package: Eidos Collector Pack

Joey

Jade Empire: is good as hell I got it for xbox... Go buy it.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Valve offers downloads of the Eidos Collector's Pack for Windows for $49.99 via its Steam service. That's $50 off and over $200 below what it would cost to purchase these games separately. It includes Batman: Arkham Asylum (pictured), Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider: Legend, and 15 more games. Deal ends January 3.

Package: Eidos Collector Pack

That's like buying Batman Arkham Asylum, and getting 19 mediocre games for free.

Seth

MD Party Room
Like I said it a good deal with games that will keep you busy for a while.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Jade Empire is a given. Go buy nao!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah I picked up the Eidos Collection a couple days ago, probably one of the best package deals Steam has ever had.

El Diablo

I'm loving these sales. Picked up Torchlight last night for 10 bucks and haven't been able to stop playing it. Also picked up the Jedi Knight pack, I looked at it and as soon as I saw Dark Forces I creamed my pants. I grew up playing that game as a kid on our old computer, it was the first video game I ever played, and to be able to play it now (despite how old and badly aged it is) is amazing. Plus it was only like 2 bucks if I wanted to buy it separately. All of these games for so cheap is such a steal, I don't even feel like I'm paying for them.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Did anyone get Silent Hill on steam is it worth buying?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did anyone get Silent Hill on steam is it worth buying?

I heard it was a terrible port.. not to mention the console version of Homecoming wasn't great either. I'd pass on it at $10 unless you are a diehard fan of the franchise.

El Diablo

Are the Splinter Cell games worth buying? I've never played them before and don't know much about them, but there's like 3 of them on steam for 5 bucks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are the Splinter Cell games worth buying? I've never played them before and don't know much about them, but there's like 3 of them on steam for 5 bucks.

All great games so I'd say yes. I'm not sure how well they've aged though, or if they have any compatibility issues with recent OSes.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
12/30/09
ji-1.png

Max Payne 75% off! - $2.49

Sid Meier's Civilization IV 66% off! - $6.79

Left 4 Dead 75% off! - $7.49

Osmos 80% off!- $1.99

FIFI Manager 10 33% off! - 33.49

Call of Duty: World at War 50% off! - $24.99

Max Payne 2 75% off! - $2.49

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Tip: Get the Max Payne I&II pack... It's cheaper.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Tip: Get the Max Payne I&II pack... It's cheaper.

yeah I made the mistake of buying them separately, hah. Oh well, MP2 is one of the greatest games I ever played. I have both on disc already but couldn't pass up the chance to own them on Steam at such a low price.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ

Seth

MD Party Room
Does Max pain age well?