• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Exophase Community Thread

BigPete7978

Gamer Steve

Hey CT Hope everyone is well...started the Mass Effect Legendary Edition and enjoying it so far...I really like the updates they did to the 1st game

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just got my new M1 Mac Mini in today. Absolutely loving this thing.
Yeah the M1 Macs are awesome. Performance is incredible for the price. I use an M1 MBP for my main workstation and it isn't too far behind my desktop when compiling code etc.

Gamer Steve

I still have my MSI Gaming Laptop. I can play on there if they don't port it over. I also have the game on my Series X as well. Just love me some Mass Effect :p
Mass effect is a amazing series...I just completed the 1st game and got all the achievement (related to the first game) now I started part 2 ( my fav. Of the trilogy)...once I finish the legendary edition I'm thinking of playing Andromeda since I never completed it

BigPete7978

What a great day today. Got a bunch of work done at home. Then went out with some friends to have some drinks and play darts. Now relaxing playing some World Of Warcraft.

BigPete7978

Mass effect is a amazing series...I just completed the 1st game and got all the achievement (related to the first game) now I started part 2 ( my fav. Of the trilogy)...once I finish the legendary edition I'm thinking of playing Andromeda since I never completed it
Mass Effect 1 is the reason I got an Xbox 360.