• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Move to the UK. We have McVities Hobnobs.

Theres a factory near where I live. You can smell it from a mile away. Smells Awesome. :love:

Seth

MD Party Room
Yo Keyboard Cat, I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna let you finish, but Kanye West is now the newest meme of all time

Seth

MD Party Room
[qimg]http://i25.tinypic.com/11c4hnr.jpg[/qimg]

Fail it should end with "of all time"

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM EST ----------

javascript:(function(){kanye_sunglasses=%22%3Ca%20href='javascript:(function(){document.getElementById(\%22glasses\%22).style.display=\%22none\%22;return})();'%3E%3Cimg%20src='http://tobi-x.com/temp/kanye_glasses.png'%20width='100%25'%20heigth='100%25'%3E%3C/a%3E%22;var%20div_popup;div_popup=document.createElement('div');div_popup.innerHTML=kanye_sunglasses;div_popup.id=%22glasses%22;div_popup.setAttribute(%22style%22,%22position:fixed;z-index:1000;top:-10px;right:0px;width:100%25;height:100%25;%22);document.getElementsByTagName(%22body%22)[0].appendChild(div_popup);})();

O well that failed too.

Seth

MD Party Room
I wanted to post this in the MW2 360 but I know Abe would delete it and possible infarct me for spam...

Yo MW2, I'm really happy for your 360 bundle and all, and I'mma let you finish in a second, but RE5 makes the best 360 Bundle of all time.

Yo MW2, I'm really happy for your 360 bundle and all, and I'mma let you finish in a second, but Halo 3 makes the best 360 Bundle of all time.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I wanted to post this in the MW2 360 but I know Abe would delete it and possible infarct me for spam...

Yo MW2, I'm really happy for your 360 bundle and all, and I'mma let you finish in a second, but RE5 makes the best 360 Bundle of all time.

Yo MW2, I'm really happy for your 360 bundle and all, and I'mma let you finish in a second, but Halo 3 makes the best 360 Bundle of all time.
The RE5 one looked better.

And the Halo 3 one looked like a turd. It had small HDD, and it isn't even a bundle cause it didn't come with the game it was based off of.