• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Cryox

Bro.

Dan

Contributor
Every time I look at the clock on my computer, all 4 digits are the same. Just then it was 22:22.

wtf.

Cryox

Bro.
Every time I look at the clock on my computer, all 4 digits are the same. Now it's 22:22.

wtf.

orly? then did you make a wish at 11:11!? lol

And from 6th grade to the end of 7th, every night before I went to bed, the clock ALWAYS read 9:11 when I looked at it. That was without looking at it beforehand too...

Cryox

Bro.
I knew it. :mad:

Oh no no no! Forgot that a lot of you guys are in Europe. The word "Terrorist" means a completely different thing over here in the states. It means "Happy Peace-loving, Violence-Hating, Nice Person who hates doing harm to others."

Sorry for any misunderstandings that I have caused.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Oh no no no! Forgot that a lot of you guys are in Europe. The word "Terrorist" means a completely different thing over here in the states. It means "Happy Peace-loving, Violence-Hating, Nice Person who hates doing harm to others."

Sorry for any misunderstandings that I have caused.

Surely that's a pacifist..