• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
-
(o<
()
==..==

Scorned

[qimg]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/political-pictures-martin-luther-king-pants-knees.jpg?w=450&h=551[/qimg]
I have never agreed with a picture this much in my life.

Not that I'm defending the people who actually go the lengths of wearing their pants low and acting the bitch or downsizing MLK's and everybody elses contribution to the cause, but that doesn't mean they have to conform just because they should have a sense of "owing" him.

And also, let's not even think about all the other black people who don't wear their pants low, because everybody knows that 90% of black people wear their pants low. /sarcasm

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM EST ----------

Usually I hate enforcing a rule or anything, but that's one of the most worthless replies you can make in a post.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Not that I'm defending the people who actually go the lengths of wearing their pants low and acting the bitch or downsizing MLK's and everybody elses contribution to the cause, but that doesn't mean they have to conform just because they should have a sense of "owing" him.

And also, let's not even think about all the other black people who don't wear their pants low, because everybody knows that 90% of black people wear their pants low. /sarcasm

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM EST ----------

Usually I hate enforcing a rule or anything, but that's one of the most worthless replies you can make in a post.
lol

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Oh hai guise. Whats be going on in this thread?

Dan

Contributor
f2j66s.jpg

I'd love to see Kanye's twitter response.

"Yo anon, I'm really happy for your meme and all, and I'mma let you finish in a second, but xzibit's yo dawg was the best of all time."