• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The lasers, as promised.

Serideth

Screenshot from testing, was good fun, can't wait till it goes live but as you can see we already have quite a few people interested:

xp6j4l.jpg

Colm

I joined the server not too long before and took over the entire BLU team.

This server plays pl_hoodoo occasionally. If you are playing this map for the first time, it'll need to download and will take a while. Best thing to do is pre-download it, there's a download page here: FPSBANANA > Maps > TF2 > Payload > pl_hoodoo

Current bugs we have while testing are:
Points capture at about 2x speed during cp_ maps
Medics start with 25%

Chathurga

Here's a rapidshare link for anyone who downloads really slow off FPS banana's server (like me :()
pl_hoodoo

The server is mad fun, anyone who has the game should really join in :D

Hardrive

Contributor
I have to go to class and take a test now, but I'll try to be on later tonight. And I have a mic so Serideth won't feel lonely (unless we're on different teams).

Make sure anybody that is interested joins the MfM steam group.

Colm

I tried to take on two scouts using only a baseball bat yesterday.
I think I did well.
tviz

Here's some headdesk moments from my time doing testing, however. (yes, I did get more than three sentry suicides :( )
e5mw

lyznl

djjz

Fucking sentries. I swear to god, this doesn't happen as much on other servers.

Btw, I *think* 2x capping is gone.

Chathurga

Don't take all the credit, you had Evilseph taking potshots at us with a sniper :(

Edit: Woops the first image didn't load, though you were talking about the second shot.

Colm

Evil killed you 24 times since Stats went up. 14% of Evil's kills were headshots.
You are Evil's number 4 rival.

EvilSeph

Administrator
You brought out the sniper first. That's what you get for shooting my Heavy head, while I'm omnomnom'ing.

Colm

Notice that in that screen, you can see I'm looking to achieve With Friends Like These... which needs seven people on my friends list on the server. Highest I've got is 6. We should formally organise a time for us all to hit the server.
Thanks to Evil, Hardly and Chathurga for help with the achievement Medic Milestone 3. I'd ask for help with Heavy Milestone 3 but that'd be greedy, no?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Just a heads up, the 25% ubercharge on startup is because of the medipack plugin.