• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfking77

do kinda like what i did...(pertend the noobs IQ is 60 and below, my friend)

lol funny, anyways i dont think that the hen would be released today since i dont feel like getting hopes up :p. anyways ppl in uk/england/where ever davee is are lucky to not have school today i still gotta go to school. BUT at the very least if it did come out today i would have something to do since i finesh the last of my exams today :D so anyways im going to school ill check on topic on my phone at lunch

Hardrive

Contributor
I'm sorry, but this is an English-only forum. Please refrain from using other languages here, as it alienates the majority of the userbase.

mhenstri

I've said it before and i'll say it again. While I am hanging for this release like the Majority of the readers on this Forum, I would rather it be released Rock Solid even if not today or this week, rather than Davee and the rest of his crew rushing their work to try and keep a few impatient posters happy.

Having said that, I do not expect anything but a quality release from Davee and Team Typhoon, whenever they see fit to release it to the public. Well done guys, we all appreciate your hard work and time you have invested in this project for the greater Community :)

bleyz

I just have a multifaceted view of things, it makes me relate to this project with skepticism.
so just a wait.

pogiakkano

correct. that is the main purpose of the HEN. how ever it should not run the PS1 games that are converted into EBOOT.PBP files.
and a EBOOT is normaly a EBOOT.PBP, yes.

and as for:

im sure that uses M33 modules. sorry to say

what is eboot.pbp can u convert iso files to .pbp??? and how???? please somebody reply.... im a newbie...

Draco

Never say never...
zenanswer:the hen 4.21-5.50?
Davee: yeah, all systles
Jacky:Hi, Davee, do you think HEN will run on all systles, since HW can run on it.
Davee :HEN is designed for all systles
TRUE????

Davee said me for only 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.