• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYGIANTS

awww dude i knew that davee said it is going to be outtoday but ohh well got to wakea lil more.

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
Davee said me for only 5.03

That is so not true. It's not only for 5.03
READ - [FAQ] Tiff Exploit/HEN Info as of (05/02/09 UPDATED) - M for Mature Forums

Originally Posted by Marics View Post
zenanswer:the hen 4.21-5.50?
Davee: yeah, all systles
Jacky:Hi, Davee, do you think HEN will run on all systles, since HW can run on it.
Davee :HEN is designed for all systles

This is some kinda fake/typo or something, because HEN isn't going to work on 5.50 and anyone who updates to that is out of luck for this upcoming HEN
READ - [FAQ] Tiff Exploit/HEN Info as of (05/02/09 UPDATED) - M for Mature Forums

Davee

lolhax
Lemme get some facts straight.

HEN is designed to ONLY work on 5.03. Those who are on other firmwares need to update 5.03 to utilise HEN.

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home).

Also, I recommend everyone to take a look at the rules of this site. There is a lot of breaches occuring and it doesn't look good.

joeyboy

AKOMISMO

HEN is designed to ONLY work on 5.03. Those who are on other firmwares need to update 5.03 to utilise HEN.

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home).

Also, I recommend everyone to take a look at the rules of this site. There is a lot of breaches occuring and it doesn't look good.

Confirmed, i need to update my PSP to 5.03

tomcat70

Ok, very good Davee! Thanx for this and all your work! So now everybody knows that have to upgrade to 5.03 firmware and don't ask the same question!

Evai

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home)

Wasn't this same thing being said 2 weeks ago? jk :p Now I'll probably be checking this thread way too much again >.<

tomcat70

Wasn't this same thing being said 2 weeks ago? jk :p Now I'll probably be checking this thread way too much again >.<

This is very stupid, cause probably you don't understand that there's a work behind!! Probably you need shitty buggy programs!!:mad:

jeerum

PeeruEnn

Good news :)
Thanks for updating!

Draco

Never say never...

millie

That is so not true. It's not only for 5.03

This is some kinda fake/typo or something, because HEN isn't going to work on 5.50 and anyone who updates to that is out of luck for this upcoming HEN

look this
2009-5-1
21:34 Davee HEN is designed and will only use 5.03
22:09 Davee Well, I can add 5.02

Just wait for the release and read on the readme what OFW it supports.

Thanks Davee!!! =)

Jimkill

Just to clarify: It says quite clearly in there that the .tiff exploit works on 5.00, 5.01, 5.02, and 5.03. There was no mention of HEN working on them.

I've added in that HEN will only work on 5.03 as to not confuse anybody.

it would only make sense to add 5.02 compatibility, so people dont lose the gripshift hack, i know that its almost all but dead, but you never know if we will need it again down the road

Davee when you think that HEN is ready?

Does it answer your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.