• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0EY

Cock for HEN!!
It may be obsolete right now but who knows it may resurge one day. And if theres no big difference between 5.02 and 5.03 then i dont suppose it would be difficult to make it compatible. I not saying it be done right away. Davee and the team may wanna make it compatible with 5.02 as their next project, for those who can wait!

gg14

It may be obsolete right now but who knows it may resurge one day. And if theres no big difference between 5.02 and 5.03 then i dont suppose it would be difficult to make it compatible. I not saying it be done right away. Davee and the team may wanna make it compatible with 5.02 as their next project, for those who can wait!

Ou men Update to 5.03 this is so easy.

The next Projekt is to do CFW modules on HEn this were be better than a 5.02 HEN :huh:.

Arvis

Right, besides upgrading to 5.03 shouldn't be a problem, i just don't know where to put the 503.PBP file to install 5.03 FW, i guess Games folder in memory stick?
Awesome to hear about soon release!

pspisme

agaroud9

I agree,

For everyone with a Firmwire lower then 5.03: You'd better wait before you update to 5.03 untill Davee lauched his HEN,maybe someone WILL make it 5.02 compitability after all in a other project,I've saw someone in this thread said you can downgrade to 5.02 with this HEN but still for the people who are in doubt to upgrade to 5.03 and lose the Gripshift Exploit because they think it will be usefull in the future,just wait. ;)

I also don't want to upgrade because of this reason,I'll just wait

psp3k

T for Tired
Right, besides upgrading to 5.03 shouldn't be a problem, i just don't know where to put the 503.PBP file to install 5.03 FW, i guess Games folder in memory stick?
Awesome to hear about soon release!

put it in game in a folder named update and rename the 503.PBP to EBOOT.PBP

The-Kevster

Didn't really want to add to this oversubscribed thread....but I have this running perfectly on 5.02. I don't believe it's only compatible with 5.03. What got it working for me is safely removing it from the PC before I disconnected the PSP.

agaroud9

like I said,just stay on your firmwire you have now,maybe it GS will be usefull

BTW: GO DAVE,I really appreciate your work

@ The-Kevster: Read Dave's previous reply on this tread,he said it was ONLY desgined for 5.03

agaroud9

I mean this:
Lemme get some facts straight.

HEN is designed to ONLY work on 5.03. Those who are on other firmwares need to update 5.03 to utilise HEN.

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home).

Also, I recommend everyone to take a look at the rules of this site. There is a lot of breaches occuring and it doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.