• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampo

Anyone know if this Hen could work or be made to work with Grip shift exploit? I have not seen this on the tread.

sorry for going back on topic

wololo

Anyone know if this Hen could work or be made to work with Grip shift exploit? I have not seen this on the tread.
I would say yes, it could be made to work with the Gripshift exploit, with some effort, but I would love to read the answer from someone actually involved in the HEN, rather than my wild guess.

Thanks! Hey I just now remembered: wololo props for the Wagic! homebrew :D I used to play MTG a lot when I was younger and your homebrew really brought me back :) Thanks man

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
I'm having the same trouble as Venom, except I don't want to format it.Unless there's a way to backup my PSStore Demos, I'll just have to try using the original theme + different numbers of picture.

thedicemaster

I'm having the same trouble as Venom, except I don't want to format it.Unless there's a way to backup my PSStore Demos, I'll just have to try using the original theme + different numbers of picture.
just copy/paste the entire contents of your MS to your desktop: backup done.

and what also might work depending on the demo's(some have DRM, but if yours don't this will work) is just copying the ms0:\PSP\GAME and ms0:\PSP\SAVE folders to a safe place.

Temet

My experience : I copied the content of my MS on my PC, did the format + eggsploit several times (works 100% now, 0 over at least 30 times before formating) ... and I restored the data to my MS and I recovered all my saves and Wipeout Packs (I have no demo).

But I admit I never bought anything on PSN yet (I have a PSP since one month with 3 games to finish ^^).

Other solution : try on a brand new MS ^^

Tails

Hi.... just wondering... will IRShell going to work?? because i would like to se that multi-tasking feature while playing the emulators..... ^_^

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I've deleted 50 off topic posts just now. I have no intention of repeating this without further action against the spammers so please heed this warning.

If you're bored waiting for news I suggest you take some time and take part in one of our other topics.

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
My experience : I copied the content of my MS on my PC, did the format + eggsploit several times (works 100% now, 0 over at least 30 times before formating) ... and I restored the data to my MS and I recovered all my saves and Wipeout Packs (I have no demo).

But I admit I never bought anything on PSN yet (I have a PSP since one month with 3 games to finish ^^).

Other solution : try on a brand new MS ^^

That's actually a good idea, I have a Sony Camera that uses the same type of MS, so I can try the Exploit on it.

Edit: Okay, you can delete this post too.Sorry, just hit the button while you were deleting the other posts xD

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
Just want to confirm it works, did the following steps:
1.Format MS through PSP
2.Put h.bin in root of MS, slim.tiff + 8 random pics in PSP/PHOTO
3.Restore default settings
4.Go to Photos in the XMB, and scroll down.
5.Exploit runs xD
6. ???
7. PROFIT!

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
I only know the Phat doesn't need any more photos, but it seems this exploit works extremely successfully with exactly 8 more pictures in the directory.

Slasher

Suck It
ei guys... what games can i play if this hen is released... "not talking bout iso's" how to use emulators... pls give sites and instructions how to use emulators... for example gba... plsss.. so that i can download files now while waiting... plsss....
search around, there's plenty of sites that will explain things for you. most of it is pretty straight forward and as mentioned homebrew that you download tends to come with a readme on how to install/use it.

Like for example, this site?

You should check out our Ultimate PSP Guide. Just about everything should be outlined in there. If you need any further help, don't be afraid to ask :D

[GUIDE] The MfM Guide to the Playstation Portable - M for Mature Forums

Kuraudo

I think that davee should do this the same way that they do through the iTunes store. Have developers pay $100 for a developer account. And then only allow homebrew to run on the hen that has been approved. Perhaps set up a little "homebrew store" and add that as a wifi application that would work just like apple's app store. Then davee could restrict applications or even specific mac id's on the fly.

Worst idea ever, I'm afraid. If you think developers should need to have licenses and that only certain software should be approved, you entirely missed the idea of "homebrew." :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.