• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

:D Sorry to here ur sick on such a memorable day in psp history rofl.

Anyone thinking of donating to Davee??

SERIFAZ

WCP Dev
I might do so....
I'm sure with all his hard work and the money gone into it.
He could use some money back.

lawrence27

I'm saying this because I was trying to put up the tiff exploit for some time now and no luck.:( But I hope that u are right...:D

What's you're firmware anyway? Coz this exploit currently can only support OFW 5.00 - 5.03, nobody reported that it runs on 4.xx, I myself tested it on my recent 4.21 firmware but it doesn't work at all no matter how many times I've tried, so I've upgraded my firmware to 5.02.

Alien

Well im going to school right now :(.

Maybe when I get back home the HEN will be ready to go :D.

Cya all later for now.

imported_Venom

What's you're firmware anyway? Coz this exploit currently can only support OFW 5.00 - 5.03, nobody reported that it runs on 4.xx, I myself tested it on my recent 4.21 firmware but it doesn't work at all no matter how many times I've tried, so I've upgraded my firmware to 5.02.
Yeah it's on 4.21, so u think I should upgrade? Tnx I'm gonna try that now.. Do u know where can I find right files for this?

SERIFAZ

WCP Dev
I'm not going to tell you to upgrade cuz I'm afraid you may go to far so that's on you if you upgrade its your decision but it is the only way to use this exploit do not go past 5.02 try and stay between 5.00 and 5.03 if you don't your screwd

chipster

both upgraded to 5.00 and they run the exploit, so my only question is will i be ok when the HEN comes out?

SERIFAZ

WCP Dev
Yeah dose he have a pay pal set up or anything so we can do that.
When this is released i would like to donate.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM EST ----------

yes you can run the hen when it is released

MadeMan

Risk installing TIFF exploit

Thanks Davee for effort.I want to know if there is a risk installing this upcoming TIFF exploit on my psp that can brick my psp somehow???Because its unstable.I could run this TIFF exploit on my PSP2004.:love:

Davee

lolhax
Just to state, that there is NO possible chance of bricking the system. The whole procedure remains in memory. There is also checks so TA-88v3 and 3000 cannot assign flash0 into read+write.

january39

eXo Staff
Thanks Davee for effort.I want to know if there is a risk installing this upcoming TIFF exploit on my psp that can brick my psp somehow???Because its unstable.I could run this TIFF exploit on my PSP2004.:love:

If you read the thread through, it is entirely possible (if unlikely) that you could brick your psp.

I suspect that has nothing to do with the stablilty of the app, more so the access point.

Before Pandora, there was always a risk of bricking and in some ways made it more fun

Davee

lolhax
Something people need to remember is that they're not on custom firmware. When they turn off their PSP it'll be official firmware and if the flash0 files are modified and fail signature checks then they have a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.