• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

asive

nope:)) ...i logged a while ago and remembered i had this account so...this was my first post

Anyways Davee FTW

bluebeast

so any guys from scotland can tell me thw time there..its 12:50 am-may 6 th already here so was wondering how much long i can stay up in the night for the release..

Perfect-skillz

so any guys from scotland can tell me thw time there..its 12:50 am-may 6 th already here so was wondering how much long i can stay up in the night for the release..

tuesday may 5 , 8:20pm in scotland

U3-Robot

But my PSP is 5.02 now. If COCK (oh 2 time sorry, HEN) will not work, I upgrade to 5.03.
5.03 EBOOT.PBP is on my desktop with PSPident. xЪ

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM EST ----------

He is online now:
online.JPG

Perfect-skillz

But my PSP is 5.02 now. If COCK (oh 2 time sorry, HEN) will not work, I upgrade to 5.03.
5.03 EBOOT.PBP is on my desktop with PSPident. xЪ

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM EST ----------

He is online now: [qimg]http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/954388/online.JPG[/qimg]

the hen will be optimized for fw 5.03 but my guess is it'll work on 5.02
if the hellow world can launch on OFW 5.02 then I believe that the hen can too, maybe a little bit limited(doubt it), but we'll see. ;)

Perfect-skillz

he needs to make a open beta version.... make a disclaimer disclaiming everything and anything that can go wrong.. and release it....

HurricaneGautam

I think smaller bugs doesn't matter (correct me if i'm wrong), only bigger (brick psp or something) does.

To Davee: pls release the HEN, and the users will find the bugs

To other users: report the bugs ;)

The HEN cant brick a PSP unless a person tries to install CFW, and bugs that cause programs to crash are mad annoying so i hope Davee fixes every bug he finds

HurricaneGautam said:
The HEN cant brick a PSP unless a person tries to install CFW, and bugs that cause programs to crash are mad annoying so i hope Davee fixes every bug he finds

You're right, HEN can never brick a PSP. It writes to the PSP's RAM, so if something goes wrong, shutting down the PSP, and rebooting it will return things to normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.