• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect-skillz

NikoBellic said:
That's ok but the older HENs could brick the psp because they was overwriting files in the flash0 instead of adding only.

If they wrote to flash0, why did the HEN files go away after a reboot / shutdown? XD

NikoBellic

Maattt said:
noo they couldnt..

im sure your talking about the old tiff exploit downgraders :p

The 2.00 TIFF exploit wrote a file from Version 1.00 that allowed users to run the 1.50 update to downgrade. All other exploits did not write to flash0.

tobiasisacoolname said:
this might be a stupid question but to run plugins could you rum a software like Plugin2Flash v1.0 to run them or wont that work??

PlugintoFlash v1.0 writes to the M33 files known as: pspbtjnf.bin, pspbtknf.bin, and pspbtlnf.bin. (add "_02g" for M33 bin files for PSP-2000) Those .bin files are non-existant on the HEN, so that will not work for you.

kells108

I dont want to be disrespectful with no one but i find this very weird, that they keep telling they will release the HEN but they dont do it. And they even put a video yesterday of it working (which can be done by changing the motherboard to one that can be downgreadable, and many other ways) and i dont get the point. Why they put a video if they are going to release it today??.

I really think this is not fake but there are certain attitudes that i find weird.

Peace you all and i wish luck to all you guys of team typhoon and the rest of the forum members

kells108 said:
I dont want to be disrespectful with no one but i find this very weird, that they keep telling they will release the HEN but they dont do it. And they even put a video yesterday of it working (which can be done by changing the motherboard to one that can be downgreadable, and many other ways) and i dont get the point. Why they put a video if they are going to release it today??.

They showed the video to prove that the HEN is stable and complete, it did not indicate that they will release it. XD

NikoBellic

I really think this is not fake but there are certain attitudes that i find weird.

Peace you all and i wish luck to all you guys of team typhoon and the rest of the forum members

I asked this yesterday:

the HEN still contains bugs which must to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.