• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
its looks so fake but i know it isnt, you know what they say sometimes the things that happen to look fake are real and vice versa. or something like that :)

I know Davee can run in to errors at anytime but it always seems to occur when the HEN is going to be released which I find odd.

mikeevd

Because before the HEN is released he most likely does one final run through to make sure everything is in order before wrapping it up and uploading it, and then he notices an error. We're better off with no bugs at all or at least less than there would be.

HEN-A

Contributer
Because before the HEN is released he most likely does one final run through to make sure everything is in order before wrapping it up and uploading it, and then he notices something an error. We're better off with no bugs at all or at least less than there would be.

Well if they are many minor bugs I personally would have released the HEN anyways.Most likely because I would make a revision later on with bug fixes and new support features etc.

NikoBellic

its looks so fake but i know it isnt, you know what they say sometimes the things that happen to look fake are real and vice versa. or something like that :)

It's not fake. The magixien's Gripshift downgrader was.

mikeevd

He probably will end up releasing it with minor bugs and then release a revision later. Not everything will be perfect on the first try. But if he's delaying release because of a bug it's probably something that really should be fixed.

HEN-A

Contributer
He probably will end up releasing it with minor bugs and then release a revision later. Not everything will be perfect on the first try. But if he's delaying release because of a bug it's probably something that really should be fixed.

Yep I guess your right :).

But I still hope it is today.

KBSOU

even if it's not a so minor bug i can't see why wait it's been long enough and like you say not can be perfect

HEN-A

Contributer
he did say he'd released it even with the last bug he found (maybe he forgot:sleep:)

Yah I had serious faith in Davee when he said he would release regardless of bugs...But now the doubt is beginning to eat away my faith,but I will hold strong :D.

HEN-A

Contributer
Um is it 9:37pm where Davee is??

Cuz if it is I know HEN is not coming today for sure and I can go to bed :).

Tomorrow there is the school and I all hours will think at the HEN!!!!!!!!!!!It will be a long day!!!!!!!!!!

Would be better if u pay attention to the classes, do well on exams, so u'll have time to play with homebrews :w00t:

HEN-A

Contributer
Yep as I assumed.

Guess I can go to bed and wait another day ;).

tomplast

That status in the IRC channel just changed.

Rules: English only. No Spam. No ISO discussion. Do not bother Davee (or anyone). No pointless speculation. | PSP only, general chat in #mformature | Latest news here: Tiff Exploit - HEN Information - M for Mature Forums <- If it is not there, do NOT ask for it or you will be kicked | Status: Release is imminent

READ: Status: Release is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.