• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Contributor
yes something like that, can you see any progres except two videos and a jpeg??

Uhm, yes. The second video was released not long ago, showing the capabilities of the software. The HEN should be out later tonight [GMT+] or tomorrow, so if you keep asking i will have no personal respect for you.

Now stay on topic, please.

HEN-A

Contributer
Hmmmm did everyone or most get kicked from MFM chat?? 206 then dropped to 16 lol.

Dan

Contributor
tantra and gen.-pimp, if you don't like waiting, nobody says you have to wait, or install the HEN for that matter. We'll just be waiting for your discovered exploit(s) from you both which are clearly easy to find. Cut Davee some slack. Exam's are dawning and he'll have other things on his mind. There are more important things in the world that PSP/homebrew. Srsly, i know it's scary, but go outside. It's fun.

HEN-A

Contributer
Well I will just play SocomFTB2 and wait another 2 hours or so then im calling quits :sleep:.

Maybe tommorow will be the chosen day :).

Josef

maybe it is uploaded but the admins are testing it to see if it works. then after testing they will publish it.

maybe it is uploaded but the admins are testing it to see if it works. then after testing they will publish it.

Lets hope so

Evai

23j5rex.png

omg... just as I was about to go to sleep :bored:

bleyz

Granite: Guys i would be a liar if i said HEN wasnt coming tonight
skidoo: Granite, how do you know its coming out tonight?
Granite: skidoo: Im sitting with a copy here now :)
good sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.