• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrulz

Eta

hi guys! my first post ;))

Davee said "today". When he said today , it was tuesday. For him , there are 38 minutes left of tuesday.

In conclusion: HEN in 28 minutes or less. :D

funstuff234

how much testing can they do without releasing it. if they want to see the results on all psps they should just release it. im starting to get pissed as they might not releaase it tonight

ilostchild

im sure some dev will make a eloader for this to play psx

ketchup

hi guys! my first post ;))

Davee said "today". When he said today , it was tuesday. For him , there are 38 minutes left of tuesday.

In conclusion: HEN in 28 minutes or less. :D

That would be right.. except for one critical detail.

Davee never said "today".

HEN-A

Contributer
Rofl then I dont have long to wait :p.

Yep Yep
No ps1 games hurts me the most, but theres still ALOT of homebrew to test and you can always play games from a different console. I used to have Sonic for Game Gear... thats my first emulator game im gonna play.

Also, i dont get where people got that Davee said the release was today. Granite was the one who said he would be a liar if he said the HEN wasnt gonna be released today.

funstuff234

no i also saw a quote of davee saying today. quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davee
Lemme get some facts straight.

HEN is designed to ONLY work on 5.03. Those who are on other firmwares need to update 5.03 to utilise HEN.

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home).

Also, I recommend everyone to take a look at the rules of this site. There is a lot of breaches occuring and it doesn't look good.

no i also saw a quote of davee saying today. quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davee
Lemme get some facts straight.

HEN is designed to ONLY work on 5.03. Those who are on other firmwares need to update 5.03 to utilise HEN.

I am hoping for HEN release either later today or tomorrow, it depends on many factors (as currently I am not at home).

Also, I recommend everyone to take a look at the rules of this site. There is a lot of breaches occuring and it doesn't look good.

Im HOPING
No promise there.

HEN-A

Contributer
Maybe Davee is doing a coutdown lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.