• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Universal Exploit FW 1.00 - 6.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

xploren

Contributor
Agreed.

This has gotten kinda out of hand... Some people even go as far as to call him a new D_A... He's nowhere near that standard and most likely will never be.

That's simply because those people don't know what they're talking about. FreePlay may have been doing this to his own amusement and/or benefit, but he's only done this to show the possible. Also, user exploits, for the record, are not useless at all. If I recall, the very first exploit for the PSP was a user exploit.

Set him straight then.

Done.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That's simply because those people don't know what they're talking about. FreePlay may have been doing this to his own amusement and/or benefit, but he's only done this to show the possible. Also, user exploits, for the record, are not useless at all. If I recall, the very first exploit for the PSP was a user exploit.

Done.

I never said a usermode expoit was useless did I? I only agreed with twelve that FreePlay has made this go out of hand with his constant videos, internet drama and whatnot.

I mean he's established, so he really doesn't have to prove anything to anyone... Those that do know how this works know it's real... The others? Let them just keep worshipping Team MACK.

xploren

Contributor
I never said a usermode expoit was useless did I? I only agreed with twelve that FreePlay has made this go out of hand with his constant videos, internet drama and whatnot.

I mean he's established, so he really doesn't have to prove anything to anyone... Those that do know how this works know it's real... The others? Let them just keep worshipping Team MACK.

I was referring to Soul9656.

I personally don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, I see it as a way of getting some amusement.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was referring to Soul9656.

I personally don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, I see it as a way of getting some amusement.

Well I have nothing against his type of amusement...

The only thing it does though, is prove a point me and other people have mentioned a few times: all that is left of the PSP HB Scene is piracy and Internet Drama.

And for it to be like this, I'd rather just see it die before more of my awesome HB memories are further tarnished...

Call me selfish or idiot, I don't really care...

FreePlay

Im tired of this hype about Freeplay and his user exploit. Freeplay, listen up, get out of this "I am god" attitude you are in. All you want is your name out on the internet. Commenting on websites where your internet drama is posted, and commenting on your own youtube videos every 15 minutes, bashing people who are trying to figure out what you have done, is not cool.

Freeplay, you have showed the world that the PSPGo can be hacked. And you have also motivated people to find an actual exploit that will lead to custom firmwire, homebrew, and piracy, congrats.

I found 4 websites in google where you have commented on the drama, in about 5 minutes. That includes reading through the comments and copying + pasting the link on this thread.

FREEPLAY, ITS A USELESS USER EXPLOIT AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU LET THE WHOLE SCENE KNOW YOUR NAME, YOU HAVE ALSO LET SONY KNOW. ARE YOU HAPPY YET? YOU ARE NOT A DARK ALEX, YOU WILL NEVER BE. THANKS FOR TRYING THOUGH.

Enjoy this nerd hype for the week or 2 that it will last until one of the people, that you have motivated, release an actual useful exploit. And watch their name go down in history while you were the guy who "showed a proof of concept".

No, I dont want you to release what you have found. I know that 2 hours later there will be a "new update" for the PSP~. Just stop playing god. Go gloat about how many PSP's you have instead.

Hello world for the PSP Go - PSP Go is Hacked! | PSP Go Hacks - Hack PSP Go
Hello world: PSP Go hacked, proof of concept video released - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
Video: PSP Go hacked, says 'hello world!'
Sceners.org - First exploit working on the PSPGo.

"LOL. Right. It’s fake, which is why I have the contents of files from the flash of a PSP Go… sigh."

...sigh.

Lick my sweaty taint, shitbrick.

No, seriously. Lick it fully clean. Because if you don't like internet drama, keep your fucking nose out of it, you hypocritical cunt.

Chathurga

This thread quickly going downhill and it will not serve to boost Freeplay's odd ego, go jack yourself off on another forum please.

The Go has been hacked but the hack won't be released, there's not much intelligent discussion that can come from this thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.