• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Universal Exploit FW 1.00 - 6.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sure, I'll have that for you by tomorrow. You live in Portugal, right?

EDIT: Location thing is great. Anyway, yeah, I'll have that for you soon.

Thanks ;) I'll be waiting :p

Dboy6778

Freeplay have no plan to share this code with others......
in the end of the video, he has been said "never"
my question is : if so,why did he post the video .does he want to prove something?

Adiuvo

In a previous video he meant it as a 'test' to Sony to see if they will actually fix it. I'd imagine that the same purpose is behind this video.

pulpbulb

I remembered we had "HELLO WORLD" on PSP3000 just some days after it was being sold,but anyway,this first step is far away from running other homebrews.....

mannymix03

we'll see what happens, this exploit is cool but its still usermode only. Everyone knows the pspgo will be hacked eventually, just a matter of time

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Meh, it's a pointless vid now that I think about it... Just good for some attention...

I do have respect for FreePlay but I think this was utterly pointless and maybe a huge mistake.

afteralter

S for Surreal
Meh, it's a pointless vid now that I think about it... Just good for some attention...

I do have respect for FreePlay but I think this was utterly pointless and maybe a huge mistake.

Not a mistake, Enigma. He wanted to show Sony that there are still SOME exploits lurking around, though they are user mode exploits, he still wants them to be notified and maybe fix them.

Gumshot

This dude has too much psps =D i think its Dynasty Warriors or one of the other Title's that were availible on 1.00 and those are in PSN

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
To all the non-believers of its universality...
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-99DQNKujM[/YT]

Seriously FreePlay, it's not funny anymore...

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

I'm obviously not a FreePlay fan, anyone from the "Smart Talk" or whatever section from QJ could tell you this, however I think he was doing this to show people that it can be done, and to stop being so impatient and saying that it can't happen, because it can, and I think his point was a good one, whatever it was.

Soul9656

God Listens to Slayer
Im tired of this hype about Freeplay and his user exploit. Freeplay, listen up, get out of this "I am god" attitude you are in. All you want is your name out on the internet. Commenting on websites where your internet drama is posted, and commenting on your own youtube videos every 15 minutes, bashing people who are trying to figure out what you have done, is not cool.

Freeplay, you have showed the world that the PSPGo can be hacked. And you have also motivated people to find an actual exploit that will lead to custom firmwire, homebrew, and piracy, congrats.

I found 4 websites in google where you have commented on the drama, in about 5 minutes. That includes reading through the comments and copying + pasting the link on this thread.

FREEPLAY, ITS A USELESS USER EXPLOIT AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU LET THE WHOLE SCENE KNOW YOUR NAME, YOU HAVE ALSO LET SONY KNOW. ARE YOU HAPPY YET? YOU ARE NOT A DARK ALEX, YOU WILL NEVER BE. THANKS FOR TRYING THOUGH.

Enjoy this nerd hype for the week or 2 that it will last until one of the people, that you have motivated, release an actual useful exploit. And watch their name go down in history while you were the guy who "showed a proof of concept".

No, I dont want you to release what you have found. I know that 2 hours later there will be a "new update" for the PSP~. Just stop playing god. Go gloat about how many PSP's you have instead.

Hello world for the PSP Go - PSP Go is Hacked! | PSP Go Hacks - Hack PSP Go
Hello world: PSP Go hacked, proof of concept video released - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
Video: PSP Go hacked, says 'hello world!'
Sceners.org - First exploit working on the PSPGo.

"LOL. Right. It’s fake, which is why I have the contents of files from the flash of a PSP Go… sigh."

...sigh.

xploren

Contributor
Im tired of this hype about Freeplay and his user exploit. Freeplay, listen up, get out of this "I am god" attitude you are in. All you want is your name out on the internet. Commenting on websites where your internet drama is posted, and commenting on your own youtube videos every 15 minutes, bashing people who are trying to figure out what you have done, is not cool.

Freeplay, you have showed the world that the PSPGo can be hacked. And you have also motivated people to find an actual exploit that will lead to custom firmwire, homebrew, and piracy, congrats.

I found 4 websites in google where you have commented on the drama, in about 5 minutes. That includes reading through the comments and copying + pasting the link on this thread.

FREEPLAY, ITS A USELESS USER EXPLOIT AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU LET THE WHOLE SCENE KNOW YOUR NAME, YOU HAVE ALSO LET SONY KNOW. ARE YOU HAPPY YET? YOU ARE NOT A DARK ALEX, YOU WILL NEVER BE. THANKS FOR TRYING THOUGH.

Enjoy this nerd hype for the week or 2 that it will last until one of the people, that you have motivated, release an actual useful exploit. And watch their name go down in history while you were the guy who "showed a proof of concept".

No, I dont want you to release what you have found. I know that 2 hours later there will be a "new update" for the PSP~. Just stop playing god. Go gloat about how many PSP's you have instead.

Hello world for the PSP Go - PSP Go is Hacked! | PSP Go Hacks - Hack PSP Go
Hello world: PSP Go hacked, proof of concept video released - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
Video: PSP Go hacked, says 'hello world!'
Sceners.org - First exploit working on the PSPGo.

"LOL. Right. It

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Set him straight then.

FWIW I agree with him to a certain extent. Freeplay has just come across as an attention seeker from this situation in my view.

Agreed.

This has gotten kinda out of hand... Some people even go as far as to call him a new D_A... He's nowhere near that standard and most likely will never be.

Status
Not open for further replies.