• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

P

PlayedByKen

Hello! Would it be possible to change my name to PlayedByKen please. Thank you!

(Also, really impressed with the updates here. Haven't been here in awhile and it's really evolved beautifully over the years)

EDIT - Success! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard

Is it possible to change the username to Asce?
In the settings there is still my old username, and it still displays it at the top of the site / forum!

I took a screenshot:

0UZb21x.png

Last edited:

Xufiie

Is it possible to change the username to Asce?
In the settings there is still my old username, and it still displays it at the top of the site / forum!

I took a screenshot:

0UZb21x.png

I'm having the same issue as Asce, is it possible to change mine as well? Would like it to be Xufiie

STh4nos

Hello, can you please change my name to : SilverG33K ?

Thanks and keep going with this website, it is very useful !! ^^

J

Can my URL (it says Torn atm) be changed to Conaty? Are there any plans to make changing your URL a feature?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can my URL (it says Torn atm) be changed to Conaty? Are there any plans to make changing your URL a feature?
I've changed it. Yes, maybe. I think we want to stick with requiring approval for any username changes as it makes moderation easier but could definitely add a way to do it through the main site instead of having to request it here on the forum.