• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Using The Universal Unbricker To Unbrick / Downgrade / Restore Any PSP To 5.00 M33-4

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
I warn you not to use the program to convert a psp slim battery into pandora
Use it @ your own risk

abacis

question about the second to last step in making your psp run 4.01 M33 what if you only have one battery and you dont know anyone else who owns a psp. also does it work if your battery is a 3.6 v 1200 mAh?

abacis

help

Very nice guide, x3.

yeah very nice but i have some questions. see i just bought a used psp 2000 with a 3.6 v 1200 mAh battery and a 2 gb memory stick. Im a newby to custom firmware and already installed the 4.05 update and dont have any custom firmware can i still do this. also i only have one battery and i dont know anyone that has a psp that would lend me their un-pandora-ed battery. plz i need help

vietnam7

Thanks for the Guide. Very helpful. Runs on Ordinary memory stick.
I thought i would still need original one.

vietnam7

z-nut

your screwed if you have ofw, since the pandora installer wont work.

any help? i have a ta-088v2, and it wont find the installer

gaspar

question about the second to last step in making your psp run 4.01 M33 what if you only have one battery and you dont know anyone else who owns a psp. also does it work if your battery is a 3.6 v 1200 mAh?

You can do this in that battery but you have to have access to a psp with CFW.

gaspar

I can't get DC6 to run, i i try to launch it it shuts down the PSP. Im on a fat PSP 3.90m33

Try format the Memory Stick or you download again the DC6 or you going to M33 Recovery Menu -> Configuration -> Game folder homebrew to 3.90 Kernel.

lion9t

i have question ... when i install DC6 .... he chekc 4.01 ... how i can let it check 3.71? because i want to downgrade from4.01 to 3.71

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i have a question too! i have old psp with 1.50 firmware. Will these instructions work to make current 4.01m33?

Yes but you will need to be running custom firmware to follow these instructions. Seeing as you can't install 4.01 M33 straight from 1.5, I recommend installing 3.52 M33 then following the steps in this guide.

docholiday

Yes but you will need to be running custom firmware to follow these instructions. Seeing as you can't install 4.01 M33 straight from 1.5, I recommend installing 3.52 M33 then following the steps in this guide.

just missed your reply, but i had a 3.90m33 magic stick with pandora battery, worked! then updated to 4.01m33-2
thanx, maybe lucky

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
i have a question too! i have old psp with 1.50 firmware. Will these instructions work to make current 4.01m33?
Lucky you just upgrade to 3.52m33(to do so download the 3.52 m33 patch an place it in ms0:/psp/game/update then place the official 3.52 with it and run the application,after installing you should be running 3.52m33)
as long as you have 3.52m33 or higher you can upgrade directly to 4.01 m33 just follow the steps HERE

PLZ GIVE ME + REP

AkuX

I don't know if this has been asked/answered but it's 96 pages...so..

I'm running 3.40 OE-A and I've gotten up to the step where you run DC6 to make the Magic Memory Stick. However, when I run it, the screen turns black and nothing happens.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

gaspar

I don't know if this has been asked/answered but it's 96 pages...so..

I'm running 3.40 OE-A and I've gotten up to the step where you run DC6 to make the Magic Memory Stick. However, when I run it, the screen turns black and nothing happens.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Updates the PSP to 3.52 m33 and then updates to 4.01 m33 so I think now you can run with the DC6.

synyster522

Pandora battery maker

I was wondering if by following this guide I would be able to make a pandora battery by using a fat battery and inserting it into a custom firware psp slim which is 4.01m33.
Can anyone please tell me if this will work?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was wondering if by following this guide I would be able to make a pandora battery by using a fat battery and inserting it into a custom firware psp slim which is 4.01m33.
Can anyone please tell me if this will work?

Yes that will work.

synyster522

I know this question has probably been answered before but do I still use Hellcat's Pandora Installer for 3.XX Rev 3b if i'm on 4.01m33-2.