• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

We're at E3 2010!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I had brunch with x3sphere earlier today, and yes Brad, I treated him to it just like you asked me too... (although he had to pay the tip, I was out of singles :confused: ). He's going to be busy today with a lot of the press conferences so i'll try to crank out as much news as I can. The best news from the brunch: the merge is coming along, and hopefully will be done by the end of the month (although who knows, it's a simple, yet complicated process :eek: )

eh all the games looks like the ones I already owned. I cant wait to buy same name brand again! (Gears, Halo, Call of Duty)

Dont get me wrong, I like them all but damn lets just stop and make some other game famous like Crackdown 2, Metal Gear Rising.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
the only game that looked like it really utilizises kinnect for body motion was the dancing game, everything else was just meh, i fell asleep before the ubisoft confrence, but if it really sucked, i wish i had seen it for the lol's, but tbh i wasn't expecting much from ubisoft.

also, i doubt video chat well be used very much for kinnect, i've noticed no matter how much their is to video chat, it's something that just doesn't catch on, although perhaps that's just in my experiance, o and 1 last thing, both people can watch movies, do both people need to own the movie?

I had brunch with x3sphere earlier today, and yes Brad, I treated him to it just like you asked me too... (although he had to pay the tip, I was out of singles :confused: ). He's going to be busy today with a lot of the press conferences so i'll try to crank out as much news as I can. The best news from the brunch: the merge is coming along, and hopefully will be done by the end of the month (although who knows, it's a simple, yet complicated process :eek: )

Fantastic work, the merger sounds exiting, and the future looks bright for exo.

Keep up the E3 coverage, MfM's going to be my sole source this year.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I thought you were also planning to go to E3?

I would have loved to, but unfortunately I have real life responsibilities that come first. This was an extremely busy month for me with work and I couldn't take the time off to make a trip.

Spiros

Maiki
I would have loved to, but unfortunately I have real life responsibilities that come first. This was an extremely busy month for me with work and I couldn't take the time off to make a trip.
Ahh, sorry man that sucks. Always next year though, guess you'll have to watch the feeds live with us!

For anyone wanting to watch the conferences live, here's a few quick links for you:

Nintendo 9:00AM PST

Sony 12:00PM Noon PST

Kinect 4:00PM PST

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I do have my sights on any east coast event moving forward like PAX East ans NY Comicon.

My schedule is very fluid, so that may change, who knows.

Moose

Meta Moose
Woah, the new 360 looks hot! Half of me really wants to buy it, the other half thinks that I should just wait until the older models get cheaper and pick up one of those. The new model would look really nice in my front room though. So tempting...

Great to see some MfM coverage of the event, I look forward to reading up on all the news.

Seth

MD Party Room
The 360 have already drop 50 bucks, dont feel like there going to drop much more.

Dan

Contributor
It'll be great once the exo-mfm merge go down, perhaps we'll become more renowned and get access to things like Kotaku and Gametrailers do.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Nintendo best of show.
3DDS(with new games and classic)
Metal Gear on 3DDS.

Riorio99

You can't say Ninty are best of show until Sony have been on. I was very impressed with me, but I have a feeling Sony are going to pull out something very big.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You can't say Ninty are best of show until Sony have been on. I was very impressed with me, but I have a feeling Sony are going to pull out something very big.

I think he's pointing out what he thought were the highlights of the Nintendo conference. I personally found it all very underwhelming from what I did catch. The only thing that interests me is the new Zelda game and GoldenSun. But I'm not buying another Wii for a Zelda game.

Spiros

Maiki
...I have a feeling Sony are going to pull out something very big.
I hope you're right, I'm still clinging onto hope of seeing the successor to the PSP, though everyone has said it won't happen at E3, I'm crossing all my fingers.

Also, I'm not sure if I've figured out the difference in timezones correctly, is the Sony press conference set to start in 20 minutes?

TeamOverload

That's correct, Sony conference is on at 3PM EST.
Nintendo's conference was quite good this year I thought, impressed me more so than Microsoft's even.

eldiablov

Contributor
That's correct, Sony conference is on at 3PM EST.
Nintendo's conference was quite good this year I thought, impressed me more so than Microsoft's even.

Yeah it was far better than their embarassing offering last year. I really wish I watched it now, MGS, Donkey Kong Country etc :cry:

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm really excited about the new Donkey Kong, I still play the original Donkey Kong Country games on the SNES quite often. They've never lost their replay value for me.