• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

Riorio99

I'm listening to Ten by Pearl Jam right now, and I plan to listen to most of it.
I've also listened to Laserdrome by Mutant twice today, but that's an EP, so it might not count.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Black Cloud & Silver Linings - Dream Theater

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
P.O.S. - Never Better

Local hip-hop artist, whose got a punk rock background. His stuff is pretty cool. Make sure to check this album out. One of the best releases in 2009 so far

The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal

Not all the songs sound the same. Everything was distinct. But I'm surprised that the high-pitched screaming was still very clear and enunciated. That's quite nice

Born of Osiris - A Higher Place

Everything sounds shitty, except the growls. Oh dear god...the guitar work was just..out of place. EVERYTHING WAS OUT OF PLACE. Drove me nuts

TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain

Just some fun, catchy, cool indie rock.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
P.O.S. - Never Better

Local hip-hop artist, whose got a punk rock background. His stuff is pretty cool. Make sure to check this album out. One of the best releases in 2009 so far

The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal

Not all the songs sound the same. Everything was distinct. But I'm surprised that the high-pitched screaming was still very clear and enunciated. That's quite nice

Born of Osiris - A Higher Place

Everything sounds shitty, except the growls. Oh dear god...the guitar work was just..out of place. EVERYTHING WAS OUT OF PLACE. Drove me nuts

TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain

Just some fun, catchy, cool indie rock.

I still dont know about A Higher Place, I like it, but I think I just like it because it's so freakin weird. I agree that alot of it sounds out of place though

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
So, BOO finally managed to do it. Rip off Veil of Maya in every single fucking way possible.
It's sad to see a band with so much potential turn into a unoriginal hype band.

Nice one lads.

However I find ABR's new album shocking, it's so in your face and it's got a constant beat to it. Jake's vocals just keep on getting better.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
The new ABR album is sweet. I really want to see this band live.

List of bands I want to see before I die:

- Megadeth
- Judas Priest ( They were in town on the 3rd, and it was only $10 to see them. I fucking hate work )
- Lamb of God
- Grizzly Bear
- All That Remains ( as long as the playing of songs from Overcome is kept to a minimum)
- AFI
- blink-182
- Fall Out Boy
- Brand New
- Dredg
- Killswitch Engage
- Mastodon
- Mercyful Fate
- Muse ( After reading the tracklisting for The Resistance, I'm so stoked about what this band will achieve, will nevertheless be groudbreaking )
- Opeth
- Slayer ( It's fuckin' Slayer )
- Tool

And that's about it.

EDIT: I WANT TO SEE IRON MAIDEN WITH PAUL D'IANNO

Yeah.. that last one won't happen

It's because I listened to the first 2 Maiden albums today XD

afiser

August Burns Red - Constellations
For The Fallen Dreams - Relentless
Texas In July - I Am

whoring all of these bands up to the max lately.

cant get enough ABR. Texas in july sounds a lot like them, actually they are both local bands for the same town.

on another note i just got back from the scream the prayer tour.. twas pretty good. for today fucking owned but haste the day has gotten weird, seeing how only one of their original members is in the band now and they were minus a rhythm guitar. i miss old haste the day :(