• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Taking Back Sunday - New Again

Might be my favorite album this year so far.

As much as I like TBS, no. New Again was a really bad experience for me. And I'm not sure it's because Tell All Your Friends is my favorite record by them. I even liked a good chunk of Louder Now. But New Again was one of my biggest disappointments all year.

However, I was happy to see you listening to Nothing Personal. Now that record is great, Therapy is one of my favorite pop-punk songs. Though I really loved the Put Up or Shut Up EP by them. That band was really kicking ass then.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
As much as I like TBS, no. New Again was a really bad experience for me. And I'm not sure it's because Tell All Your Friends is my favorite record by them. I even liked a good chunk of Louder Now. But New Again was one of my biggest disappointments all year.

Well I'm not one of the many nostalgic TAYF fans, so my taste in TBS is much different than most people I guess. I only like them from Louder Now on, and with the exception of Capital M-E, I absolutely love New Again. Sink Into Me is even a contender for my favorite song of all time.

And yeah, Nothing Personal is one of the easiest albums to listen to in recent memory. All the songs are catchy and fun, it feels like I could keep the album on repeat all day long and never get tired of it.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Well I'm not one of the many nostalgic TAYF fans, so my taste in TBS is much different than most people I guess. I only like them from Louder Now on, and with the exception of Capital M-E, I absolutely love New Again. Sink Into Me is even a contender for my favorite song of all time.

And yeah, Nothing Personal is one of the easiest albums to listen to in recent memory. All the songs are catchy and fun, it feels like I could keep the album on repeat all day long and never get tired of it.

My favorites off New Again were: New Again and Carpathia. I am the only person I know who loves Carpathia.

I made a review of Nothing Personal. Which everyone here has been hating on XD

EDIT: Also, I listened to Countdown to Extinction by Megadeth

Sullivan

Listened to "New Divide" while I mowed the lawn, I love that song...

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
I don't really own any albums, but today I listened/played Rock Band to the following albums if that counts.
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I don't really own any albums, but today I listened/played Rock Band to the following albums if that counts.
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood

I never ever said anything about listening to albums you OWN ;D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Bought Relapse by Renard earlier.
Crank linked me to it yesterday and just fell in love with it.
Definitely worth the $4
Also bought Broken Core by Relapse as well.

Riorio99

Mastodon - Crack The Skye
Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Mastodon - Leviathan
Lawnmower Deth - Ooh Crikey! It's Lawnmower Deth.

Colm

Viva La Vida.
Whoa, I've had a very sudden change of heart with this album. I love it now :p

Fives

3620130958_d9ce6b63f5.jpg

set your goals - this will be the death of us

leaked yesterday i think, i've had it on repeat all day. beats mutiny for sure. fucking great band, download it. buy it. whatever.

definitely get it if you're a fan of good old pop punk.