• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What was the last game you played?

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Post here the game you most recently played.

I just finished playing Audiosurf:

audiosurf_igf_screenshot1_600.jpg

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Kinda generic thread that reminds me of the "What are you listening to" thread.
That thread was closed because it adds to post counts but doesn't involve much discussion.

Last game I played was The Sims 2 with my little brothers last night. He needed help getting promoted so I helped him out with that.

Dan

Contributor
That iPod touch game where you have to get the ball through the maze without it going down the holes.

(not the title, but i can't remember what it's called :p)

Seth

MD Party Room
Super monkey ball?

O I just played pong....

Seth

MD Party Room
WHy do you keep buying crappy cellphone games?Do you get them for free or something..

Btw Seen the movie? I really enjoyed it..

Slasher

Suck It
WHy do you keep buying crappy cellphone games?Do you get them for free or something..

Btw Seen the movie? I really enjoyed it..

It's actually pretty fun, if you look at the video you'll see that it has an almost RE4 feel to it; and where else have I talked about any other cellphone games???
Is it in the thread where I said I download them for free after hacking my phone?

No I haven't seen the movie, I've just seen the trailer for it.

Noriyuke

My life as a king, WiiWare Game, its straight, kinda competing with my little bro in terms of whos got the best kingdom. Im winning, currently and i intend to keep it that way.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I borrowed Oblivion from my friend last week and have been playing it a TON. 13 hours into now (well technically 18 hours since I got 5 hours into 1 game, and then restarted).

Hellcat

Contributor
Played Wipeout-HD yesterday for a few laps before hitting bed, most likely today again :D