• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What was the last game you played?

EvilSeph

Administrator

I was going to pick that up in the Steam store sale (if it is the same game I remember seeing). How is it? What do you do?

Last game I played was Assassin's Creed and/or Prince of Persia, I'm not sure which.

Seth

MD Party Room
That game is so much fun...I spent a whole plain ride playing that game...It so worth the pickup...You can get it on the wii to..So worth a pick up..

Tho I must say since I beat it I really dont wanna replay it...Some levels are just a pain to get threw.

user friendly

Currently playing Haze. :blush:

Found it for $9.99, how could I pass it up. Honestly, once you get past playing as a mantel trooper, it's playable... I wouldn't play any more than I did though.

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
Final fantasy tactics advanced 2 for the ds :)

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Been playing Oblivion a ton. I decided I would go for all of the achievements (not too difficult to accomplish, just time consuming). I'm nearly there:
Arch-mage in the mage's guild, listener in the Dark Brotherhood, Grand Champion in the Area
Defender (darned demotion) in Fighter's Guild
Starting rank in Thieves' Guild
Halfway through storyline.

So pretty much I just need 3 more ranks in Fighter's Guild, then I'll do all of thieves' guild, and then move on to the storyline.

Adiuvo

Oblivion for me as well. I'm doing the Hoarfrost Castle quests and Lost Spires quests currently. Both are from mods, and they're really well made. Lost Spires even has voice acting, albeit bad voice acting.

Slasher

Suck It
Once I get my PS3 back in my dorm room here I've got some hardcore gaming to do! I'm going to play me some Saints Row 2, I'm going to beat GH:WT, catch up on my lack of Resistance 2 online, going to finish off my CoD:WaW sp campaign, and I'm going to start up a new Fallout 3 game and collect me some trophies. Hopefully by the time I'm done with all of this Killzone 2 will be out, and I'm sure that'll keep me busy for quite a while

Lately I've only been able to play games on my PC pretty much, and that alone limits me to steam games only since I don't really have any other games outside of Starcraft.
Left4Dead, TF2, CS:S, and Zombie Panic Source are my steam games of choice right now

Seth

MD Party Room
Once I get my PS3 back in my dorm room here I've got some hardcore gaming to do! I'm going to play me some Saints Row 2, I'm going to beat GH:WT, catch up on my lack of Resistance 2 online, going to finish off my CoD:WaW sp campaign, and I'm going to start up a new Fallout 3 game and collect me some trophies. Hopefully by the time I'm done with all of this Killzone 2 will be out, and I'm sure that'll keep me busy for quite a while

Lately I've only been able to play games on my PC pretty much, and that alone limits me to steam games only since I don't really have any other games outside of Starcraft.
Left4Dead, TF2, CS:S, and Zombie Panic Source are my steam games of choice right now

Did you post that somewhere else... I feel like I read it before..

Just played resistance 2 online..