• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What was the last game you played?

Seth

MD Party Room
Folklore

I bought it so long ago and I've finally got the chance to play it.
You to... I thought I was the only one...Still havent played it...I think I got like 2 months ago..

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Since my 360 broke I downloaded Call of Duty 4 for DS and played it last night.
WORST FUCKING GAME EVER.

Scorned

Final Fantasy XII...

Picked the game up a while ago, but since i had alot of other games to play, havent touched it since around a week ago.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I'm still playing Oblivion. So much fun. I only just now started the actual game. Up until now I had just been doing Mage's Guild and Dark Brotherhood stuff.

So here I am, level 18 or 19 and I go to Kvatch for the first time for the Oblivion Gate. I'm expecting to be fighting Scamps like you're supposed to, but low and behold, I'm fighting Storm Atronachs and Daemoras and such. So much fun, I love summoning my Frost Atronach over and over and letting him do the work. I can take out 2 or 3 Storms at once by doing that.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just got finished playing Alex the Kidd in Miracle Word, so much fun.

That game is the effing man. I played that all the time when I was little on my Master System. That and Action Fighter and Rambo were my go to games.

Adiuvo

I'm still playing Oblivion. So much fun. I only just now started the actual game. Up until now I had just been doing Mage's Guild and Dark Brotherhood stuff.

So here I am, level 18 or 19 and I go to Kvatch for the first time for the Oblivion Gate. I'm expecting to be fighting Scamps like you're supposed to, but low and behold, I'm fighting Storm Atronachs and Daemoras and such. So much fun, I love summoning my Frost Atronach over and over and letting him do the work. I can take out 2 or 3 Storms at once by doing that.

4b76b9757f0296144827a59fcd33553d6063353c.png

Kvatch wasn't fun =/

I was only level six when that happened. Luckily, I froze it, but that's just chance.

Teowulf

[qimg]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/4b76b9757f0296144827a59fcd33553d6063353c.png[/qimg]

Kvatch wasn't fun =/

I was only level six when that happened. Luckily, I froze it, but that's just chance.

I finished Kvatch and loved it. Fighting all of those Storm Atronachs is so much fun, makes me feel so almighty. I especially love using Black Winter on the humanoids and making them fall over.

Teowulf

Was just playing some Mario Kart and Wii Sports at my friends house with him and another friend. Tons of fun.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Pure - just beat it and enjoyed every second of it. The only complaint I have though is the levels, they could've added a few more levels to the game as some were used over and over and I would've liked to have seen some water in that game. Overall though I highly recommend it, I couldn't get into Fallout 3 myself, I might go back to it though

Teowulf

Was just playing Left 4 Dead offline with a friend. We got destroyed, but we weren't really trying to advance, we just wanted to have fun and get some achievements, which we did.

Teowulf

Was just doing 5 player Horde mode in Gears 2 on Insane with 4 of my friends, system link.

We got to wave 20, but just couldn't get pass there what with all of the bloodmounts.