• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's in a name?

Wilmer

i like my name so much i use it as my username at most sites

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well... I've had a few aliases and I guess they evolved as I myself evolved...

Initially I was known as KyyubiDX (and short there after KyuubiDX), which came from Naruto's Nine-Tailed Fox (and before you flame me for likeing Naruto, let me say the anime sucks, but the manga is the nest thing ever); and the DX part came from the WWF Attitude Era stable D-Generation X.

When I picked back up writing - along passion of mine - I created my own character, Kezra and became KezraDX. As Kezra evolved in my mind as a character (believe me, as a char he is epic) I eventually dropped the DX thing and it became KezraPlanes. With "Planes" standing for Planestrekker (the one who walks between the planes (dimensions).

Now, although I still identify myself with Kezra, the Planestrekker (mostly because he was shaped partially from me - about 45%), I've decided to change my alias to Enigma Game Studios because I represent the team I created, and with the which I intended to conquer all.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

unconcentrated

Earl of Awesome
I'm not that good at concentrating. Really, that's it.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
I've had a few names since I got my first computer in 2001. I was only 8 so when I first used MSN my name was just Martin xD. in 2003 I signed up for somewhere I cant remember the name of and one of their username suggestions was "put something you don't like". I thought, I don't like Vegetables :laugh: so my first one was Idonlikeveg (it was cut to 11 characters so I removed the 't from don't) I still use that on PSN occasionally.
The next nick I stuck with is MartinObviously or Martin_Obviously on PSN. First used that about 4 years ago (signing up for Yahoo I think...) when I used to say "Obviously!" a lot So I thought I'd just stick that onto the end of my name :p
Such a cool story... I know :cool: lol