• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's in a name?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Right well... My first name is Alexander, but everyone calls me Xander.
Back when I needed an alias, I was quite a big fan of The Simpsons (El Barto).
So El Xando.
And it has stuck :D

Fives

I was messing around one day and came up with Nizzle (My name is Neil :p)...

Then one day , in history class, after seeing Superbad (McLovin) I stuck a Mc in front of it.

I wish it was just Nizzle.

Its funny playing COD4 with British people. And when I'm kicking their asses they pronounce it Nezzle...

And if I'm on their team, all the white trash/ gangster kids say:

'Fo Shizzle my Nizzle

ilostchild

Hmm how i got my name is kinda a long story unrelated to anything good. but i guess it was originally ialostchild but i didnt like the a in there so i dropped it and ever since then its been and will continue to be ilostchild, time from time i get the joke "did you lose your child" dunno how they get that from but hey its all good..

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Well,

Mine ish a name for my other personality. So. Yah. Not really that special. Oh couple newb questions. 1) How do i put a pic on my thing? And 2) How do i get a signature?

M

mwallus01

mwallus01..... well its been around for a while i normally do it m_wallus01 but yeah something different for this. If anyone has seen the film Pulp Fiction they may remember the awesome character Marcellus Wallis. Well I'm not black and not quite as big as him, but my name is Marcel and I really cant spell to great. So signing up for I think it was hotmail years and years ago I just thought m_wallus and realised that I needed to have numbers in there so they stuck. In hind sight just using my name would have been better, but it reminds me of certain friends that used to call me Marcellus Wallis.

Hellbound

Hellbound: (v) :

1. To take a nice vacation somewhere VERY warm.
2. To have aspirations of becoming Dante.
3. To be in the car on the way to the grand opening of the next Mel Gibson
Movie.

But to be quite honest, I am a very spiritual person. Being that I live in the bible belt of the US. Most here would say that I am a heathen, blasphemer, or just plain satanic... I'M NOT. Just different. I've been going by "Janus" for an extremely long amount of time (Chronotrigger throwback), but I've decided to retire the name. As much of a gamer as I am though, I used Janus because that was the name of the Roman God of Portals (doorways and the like). He was depicted as having two-faces, one light and one dark. I'm a stickler for the dualistic nature of the world.

~HB

dubmonkey

my last initial is "w" so i tend to get nicknamed dub, and monkeys. c'mon... monkeys! saru saru, kawaii! O(^_^)O

Sullivan

mine comes from my last name, everyone know it.

Its irish too.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
I got the maddest name
Dragoneon
in descripton of my inherriton
my parents were hindu monks back then
we prased the lords for tranquility and
pece
Dragon is from my aisan side fire steel ice elements..
eon is from my indian side
meaning Eonwaquill meaning
pece and tranquility, karma..ectt
so i came up with Dragoneon
DragoneonThe elemental pece dragon

Leecher

'Sylar' is an evil villain on the TV show series HEROES. He is so badass. I had just watched an episode of Heroes before I originally used the name. It's okay I guess, but trying to come up with a creative name is time consuming, and I just can't think of anything else. Haha, and also the avatar is a painting of Sylar, looks pretty cool to me.

Mraellis

'Sylar' is an evil villain on the TV show series HEROES. He is so badass. I had just watched an episode of Heroes before I originally used the name. It's okay I guess, but trying to come up with a creative name is time consuming, and I just can't think of anything else. Haha, and also the avatar is a painting of Sylar, looks pretty cool to me.

It is cool.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Josey Wales is the man who killed my brotha...

It was a hot day out in ol' Louiana. Me an my brotha Ezekial was out fetching some shine' for Pa' when a stranger walked up to us. He was a darkly dressed villianous figure. Black coat, black hat, black boots, he wore a dark brown satchel for his .32. The same .32 he used to shoot my brother down. The air was thick from marsh, musta been 2 o clock I reckon. Muggy, sticky, we was right near Old Rivers bayou. They called it that cause it was old I s'pose. Older than Pa, id imagine. The stranga walked to us, grinning his grin like he just struck gold out in Greenshire Caves just 5 or 6 mile a south. I members it like water. He came up to my brotha an he says to him he says "Is this the ways to Yuma?" Now we both looked at each otha like this stranga had been sippin on some o' the shine himself cause Yuma watnt even near Louiana... watnt even near this side o' the Mississipi. So my brother says to the stranger in black he says "Fella, you must be lost cause Yuma aint nea' hea'" Thats when the strangas grin became a most frightful stare. Ohhh he stared oright. He done stared right into Ezekials soul that aft'noon. Thats when quick as day an night he dun pulled out his pistol an done shot Ezekial in cold blood. I members the splatter on mah face. It was warm... felt thick... like Ma's potato salad. I just stood there in shock an I cudnt believes I cudnt. Then the man says to me he says "The name is Josey Wales, when youse ready you come find me in Yuma... I's be there" Thats what he said alright thats what he said. That stranger walked off an surely disappeared inta the woods. I held my brotha till next day sunrise. Weepin' for him. Swearin I's was gonna avenge him.

I been looking for that man for 20 odd years now, an I aint seen or herd a word from the devil himself. One days I's is gonna find dat Josey Wales. And when I do I's gonna shoot him down. Like he shot down my brotha. Witout remorse. In cold blood. At 2 o clock in the aft'noon.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Josey Wales is the man who killed my brotha...

It was a hot day out in ol' Louiana. Me an my brotha Ezekial was out fetching some shine' for Pa' when a stranger walked up to us. He was a darkly dressed villianous figure. Black coat, black hat, black boots, he wore a dark brown satchel for his .32. The same .32 he used to shoot my brother down. The air was thick from marsh, musta been 2 o clock I reckon. Muggy, sticky, we was right near Old Rivers bayou. They called it that cause it was old I s'pose. Older than Pa, id imagine. The stranga walked to us, grinning his grin like he just struck gold out in Greenshire Caves just 5 or 6 mile a south. I members it like water. He came up to my brotha an he says to him he says "Is this the ways to Yuma?" Now we both looked at each otha like this stranga had been sippin on some o' the shine himself cause Yuma watnt even near Louiana... watnt even near this side o' the Mississipi. So my brother says to the stranger in black he says "Fella, you must be lost cause Yuma aint nea' hea'" Thats when the strangas grin became a most frightful stare. Ohhh he stared oright. He done stared right into Ezekials soul that aft'noon. Thats when quick as day an night he dun pulled out his pistol an done shot Ezekial in cold blood. I members the splatter on mah face. It was warm... felt thick... like Ma's potato salad. I just stood there in shock an I cudnt believes I cudnt. Then the man says to me he says "The name is Josey Wales, when youse ready you come find me in Yuma... I's be there" Thats what he said alright thats what he said. That stranger walked off an surely disappeared inta the woods. I held my brotha till next day sunrise. Weepin' for him. Swearin I's was gonna avenge him.

I been looking for that man for 20 odd years now, an I aint seen or herd a word from the devil himself. One days I's is gonna find dat Josey Wales. And when I do I's gonna shoot him down. Like he shot down my brotha. Witout remorse. In cold blood. At 2 o clock in the aft'noon.
Does it have to be at 2 o clock..

James.

User Not Found
I cant remember if I've posted in this thread:

1. James (n)

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
"Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
TheVoiceOfEveryone
TheSilenceOfNoOne

TheSilenceOfNoOne = TSON(O)

TSONO sounds stupid when pronounced...
TSON.

Oh yeah I'm original.