• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox One App

elwingoo

My profile is just created, and I wanted to see the amount of hours I had on YouTube. It appears my profile only shows Xbox One games/games in general. How do I enable viewing of apps?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not sure if we can see these anymore. We used to pick up Xbox One apps just fine as that was why an optional filter was implemented to remove these games from the list, and hours were previously tracked for other users: https://www.exophase.com/game/youtube-xbox-one/achievements/

But they are no longer showing up in profile scans, and I don't see them listed on Xbox.com profile pages either. I think achievements in almost all apps were disabled so that might be why they aren't showing up anymore. Other sites like TA seem to have stopped tracking them around the same time as us back in 2017.

I'll do some further research on it though and see if there's an alternative method to pull the hours even though it isn't showing in the game activity list anymore.