• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zero Punctuation

Seth

MD Party Room
Yahtzee is a British-born, currently Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder. When he isn't talking very fast into a headset mic he also designs freeware adventure games and writes the back page column for PC Gamer, who are too important to mention us.

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Mirror's Edge

I try and update this thread every Wednesday...

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Pretty funny.

When I saw the name of the thread, and the author of it, I thought it was gonna be a game based on the life philosophies of Vanden or something. :p

Seth

MD Party Room
From time to time I do use zero punctuation in my post lol...

Colm

A vanden game, lol, it'd be a hl2 mod called EXTREME VANDENISM AND COOL FORUM SIGNATURES, and would be completely unrelated to the title, but instead features the best gameplay ever seen and not-so-subtle hint-dropping about wanting to be a forum mod.

Also, Yatzee is awesome, his reviews are brilliantly accurate and hilarious at the same time.

Whisper

Logic :(
I've been watching this guy every since he started with fable on youtube. Seriously funny.

Chathurga

He pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one, as someone on his forums said:
You know the game is repetitive, yet you keep coming back for more. I guess the gameplay that is there is just that awesome.

And zombies are the most awesome bad guys ever, a well done zombie themed anything (be it game, movie etc) will keep me entertained for awhile.

Colm

I can't wait for the custom campaigns to start pouring in, I have an idea for one myself. I just can't understand Hammer atm. Will help combat repetition.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nope..No LBP

twelve

I'm not dead
For the most part I agree. But not his closing statement.

Sonic doesn't need abandoning. What Sega need to do is listen to media and fan criticism and make a Sonic game without thousands of extra characters, without dodgy new ideas and without any story (other than Robotnik/Eggman is bad and needs to be stopped). A decent camera mechanic that can keep up with the speed would be good too. If they can't manage that then they should just make a 2D platformer with the same graphics engine as Unleashed and release it on Wiiware, XBLA and PSN (or do a MegaMan 9 and make a new-retro game).

Whisper

Logic :(
For the most part I agree. But not his closing statement.

Sonic doesn't need abandoning. What Sega need to do is listen to media and fan criticism and make a Sonic game without thousands of extra characters, without dodgy new ideas and without any story (other than Robotnik/Eggman is bad and needs to be stopped). A decent camera mechanic that can keep up with the speed would be good too. If they can't manage that then they should just make a 2D platformer with the same graphics engine as Unleashed and release it on Wiiware, XBLA and PSN (or do a MegaMan 9 and make a new-retro game).
I would love to see a retro redo for sonic. As for the 3d games I would like to see a sonic adventure with a good camera and NO supporting characters playable.