• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zero Punctuation

Dj Lonestar

Always makes me laugth, Like most of you had said he gets his point across in a great way and for the most hits the nail on the head.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wow I'm surprised he liked it so much. It was a good, solid game but it was too much like the first one for me. He did not mention one thing about there being little to no innovation from the first title (although that might be a good thing). Also he did not mention the boss fight at the end of the game? The one in Gears 1 was actually challenging where this one was not

Seth

MD Party Room
Wow I'm surprised he liked it so much. It was a good, solid game but it was too much like the first one for me. He did not mention one thing about there being little to no innovation from the first title (although that might be a good thing). Also he did not mention the boss fight at the end of the game? The one in Gears 1 was actually challenging where this one was not

He kinda did...When he was talking about how it need to stay the same for all those "emotionally fragile retard" who fear change..

Chathurga

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Little Big Planet

This review wasent that great...But then agin socal games and Yahtzee dont go very well together.Tho the whole boxers with eyes on the ass was very funny...

No, this review has a very normal Yahtzee review so it was funny, scathing and great. You either mean to say that he didn't think the game was great or you didn't like the conclusion he came too. If it's the second one then tsk tsk, say what you mean.

I think he, once again, hit the nail on the head with this one.

Seth

MD Party Room
I really agree with the end,I feel todays games might be way better if that happened.

Seth

MD Party Room
I really agree with this..

"You're carrying your armour in a pocket of your armour!"

I wish the just re brand RE5 into some other Ip it would have been far better off they could have named it Zombie Africa for all I care. I really enjoyed dead space over RE5, it almost felt like that what RE5 should have been. However it was nice to see a really good Ground up co op game, we dont have many good co op games out there.

Riorio99

Yahtzee is indeed properly funny. H always manages to get his feelings towards a game across in the best possible way, and yet rips the living shit clean out of them.

On more than one occasion, he hits the nail on the head with the problems of a game, none more so than the review of Guitar Hero 3, where the "three song brick wall" comes into play.

El Diablo

I love his reviews, he's so honest and I almost always agree with his opinion. His reviews are the first I look for when I'm interested in a game.